16 weeks in and I have lost my 5 year old :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• Darmanin
    Darmanin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! I actually just lost my skinny little 9 year old at 65 lbs myself! :-)

Great job, that is fantastic.

Hopefully around the middle of July I would of lost both my kids combined. :-)
  • Darmanin
    Options
    You look so good! Great job, keep it up! I use my grandaughters, as well, to show how much I've lost. I'm now in between the 5 and 3 year old. But always look at the 3 year old and think, I use to have her weight on my back every day!? How did I get around???
    Yesterday, I was able to sit on the floor and cross my legs, Indian style. Haven't been able to do that in, I can't remember how long.
    It's a good feeling, isn't it? My wish for you is to keep losing and keep it off forever! Congratulations.

Thank you very much :-) That is my wish also.

Congratulations on your loss so far and I hope you can soon lose your 5 yr old grand daughter ;-) in a good way of course.

And I'm with you on the crossing legs thing, I did the same just last night and was rather surprised.
  • sphomphak
    sphomphak Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    great job you look awesome and know feel the same :)
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    How cool is that? Well done xxx
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look great. You lost a lot of weight in such a short time. Do you mind telling me how many calories you eat. And did you eat back your excercise calories? Thanks
  • here2bme
    here2bme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your routine! It is very similar to mine. Keep up the good work, you are looking fabulous!
  • Cacoates90
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Darmanin
    Options
    hi there, I generally eat around 1400-1500 a day (up and down a little from time to time). I don't eat back exercise calories at the moment. As I am full enough on what I currently eat. :-)
    QYou look great. You lost a lot of weight in such a short time. Do you mind telling me how many calories you eat. And did you eat back your excercise calories? Thanks
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • Lbuffo
    Lbuffo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Wow I'm really impressed! I love the way you discribe your weight loss. People were asking me my goal, I tell them I'll keep going until I don't have a double chin. Now I can tell them it's approxamently my skinny 8 year old. Then we can both be skinny.

Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!