something better then IsaLean or shakeology

Options
I am looking for something better then IsaLean or shakeology that I can buy in stores. I need something low carb I can tell that my body does not like carbs but I want something that I can go into a store and buy not mail out. I would like to hear comments from others on what product shake is better then IsaLean or shakeology and I can get in stores.. thanks

Replies

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I am looking for something better then IsaLean or shakeology that I can buy in stores. I need something low carb I can tell that my body does not like carbs but I want something that I can go into a store and buy not mail out. I would like to hear comments from others on what product shake is better then IsaLean or shakeology and I can get in stores.. thanks

There are very few meal replacement shakes available in stores. The ones you can pick up at your local walmart or pharmacy are just really crappy quality, and the ones you have to go to GNC or other similar stores for (Total Lean 25) are ridiculously overpriced. So if you don't want to send away/order over the internet for, you can expect that you're either gonna walk away with crap or overpay by a lot. It's your choice.

That being said, why do you feel you need these shakes?
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Just about anything is better than shakeology.

Try Body Fortress whey isolate from Walmart. Not too expensive, doesn't taste bad and has plenty of protein. I started with it but shifted to Gold Standard. I like Gold Standards taste better but I have to order it online. GNC might carry it, IDK. Good luck!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Food. End of story.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Walkers is the only one I can think of, but good luck finding that in stores. Oh, if you have a Trader Joe's around, they have one but I'm on sure on the Carb levels.

I use Gold Standard Whey - I can find it locally in GNC's and other supplement stores, but ONLINE it's much cheaper. Mix it w/ a fiber supplement & almond unsweetened milk, good meal shake.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: something better then IsaLean or shakeology

Real food that gives you good nutrition and energy. Its easily available everywhere.
  • epros39
    epros39 Posts: 17
    Options
    agreed!! nothing replaces natural foods. artificial stuff probably makes you look better on the outside but who knows what's it doing to you on the inside. go natural!!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Food. End of story.

This.
  • johnathansmith1969
    Options
    yes real food would be best but sometimes I need something on the run so I like shakes. please help me out
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    any protein powder mixed with milk and PB will be low carbs, high protein and high/moderate fats
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    yes real food would be best but sometimes I need something on the run so I like shakes. please help me out

Protein powder + milk + whatever else you want to throw in.

I like:

cinnabun trutein and warm milk

chocolate peanut butter syntha 6, PB2, a banana, and cold milk

shamrock shake trutein, tcby mint chocolate chip ice cream, and cold milk

Or protein powder in yogurt or cottage cheese.

I like:

Dymatize chocolate fudge, peanut butter, nutella, and plain cottage cheese

Dymatize banana nut, plain yogurt, applesauce, and strawberries
  • SonicaBE
    SonicaBE Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have been using Vega one performance protein inchocolate. Its vegan, natura and tastes great.
  • cathyo57
    cathyo57 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just make my own green smoothies, cheaper and just as healthy as anything you can buy premade AND you can customize it to your own needs. I make a double batch in the afternoon or evening, so I have one to grab quickly in the morning.
  • johnathansmith1969
    Options
    I think I am going to take a hard look at Gold Standard Whey VS IsaLean VS Shakeology.. I think Gold Standard Whey maybe the one for me.. I don't understand the labels that much but I think its better then IsaLean or Shakeology