Another NSV

Options
JOYOUS62
JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
I remarried 2.5 years ago when I was a size 14. I wanted to get married in red and saw this slinky dress but alas it was a 12, so no way was it gonna fit unless......well you know the rest. Well the date got closer but I stayed a 14, lost all motivation, so bought another red dress, a size 14.
Decided today to try on my original wedding dress and way hay 2.5 years down the line, guess what? ....yep I can get in to it.
The dress
originalweddingdress_zps3de39206.jpg

And today
weddingdressnow_zpsa4224f77.jpg

Replies

• JOYOUS62
    Options
    sorry, double post
    ]
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job! That must be so satisfying.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Way to go!
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous dress. I'll bet you look great in it! I also bought a dress for my wedding 10 years ago. I still have never worn it out, because at that time my belly was too poochy. Then I gained about 40 lbs! Last month I tried it on and it finally fits. I'm going to wear it on our Alaska cruise next month.
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on fitting into the dress....finally! Enjoy the cruise!!!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the dress....and your new marriage. You look beautiful!
  • JOYOUS62
    Options
    Thank you ladies, MFP and its members is such a motivational place to come to lose weight and get in shape
  • swillybay
    swillybay Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!