This one is for my friends

Options
Dear Friends,

Today is one year since I decided to take my life back. And for one whole year, you have listen to me moan about how much I miss butter, how much I wanted to eat the entire chocolate cake, how much I hate to exercise, which exercise was best, when is best to exercise, and pretty much every single other life stress I encounter.

And for a whole year, you supported me, answered my questions, gave me a pat on the back and a swift kick in the *kitten* when I needed it. You have listened, you have loved, and you have supported.

In a time where many of you had already lost your weight, or were quickly reaching your goal, you reached out to me to support my journey. You were patient and kind with me. You taught me not to pass judgement, and that .1 pound is just as much a step in the right direction as 1.5 pounds are. You are what kept me going. Kept me looking forward to the next day. I could not have done this without you.

You women know more about me than most others. You have taught me to be a kinder, more patient, and understanding woman. I hope to pass that wonderful support to the women who are in the start of their journey and need someone similar.

Even at the end of my journey, you continue to support me when I need it most, in whatever way I may need it. And for this, my friends, I love you all dearly, and hope to never lose you.

This one, is for my friends <3:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Love, Bri

Replies

• kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Love this!! I'm so happy that I could be part of your story and success out here!!

Kristin :flowerforyou:
  • marmitebirdie
    marmitebirdie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you're an inspiration :) xxxxx
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Awww...We love you too, Beautiful!! Look how far you've come. You've kicked A**!!!
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I loooove MFP!! Congrats!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    The feeling is mutual. Love seeing you on here every morning. And SO excited for your upcoming wedding@
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    This is such a sweet post! I'm not one of your MFP friends, but I still applaud you for your success so far. You sound like a wonderful person :smile:.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!