Need some MFP friends..

Options
Hey everyone...I'm in the DFW area looking for more friends on MFP. I have done this before and then I go back to Weight Watchers then MFP and so on and so forth. I really like how easy MFP is and not have to pay to weigh in. Just need some extra "Pals" for encouragement and help encourage. I really want to succeed with MFP. :)

Replies

• Miki_81
    Miki_81 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Librarygirl,
    I have just started my MFP and really need some friends and encouragement! I would like to be your friend.. I have 30 kilos to lose (approx. 66 pounds) I feel its impossible to do on my own!!
  • mlalka
    mlalka Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I log in multiple times a day to check on all of my pals.
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • mummabear66
    Options
    hi , I started using MFP earlier this year and its really helped me and getting encouragement from others helps so much . happy to be your friend so request sent :-)
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week here and about the weigh in for the first time :S Feel free to add me :)
  • rainbowkim
    rainbowkim Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi i am fairly new and i find this site very encouraging, feel free to add me i am on here most days :)
  • MutterGans
    MutterGans Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    No idea where the DFW area is, but what the heck, add me anyway. I'm pretty good at encouraging others...just got to learn to be my own cheerleader.
  • rene_sf
    rene_sf Posts: 10
    Options
    Im on the other side of town, sent a request!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

Feel free to add me, I try to be supportive as much as I can :)

xx
    Ginny, 25
  • laurelboynton
    laurelboynton Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm new too! Well I did this last year and found it really successful. I've just come off the FAST diet, which made me put weight on!! This seems to work best for me, I find it a great way to manage my weight and improve my health etc.

I've sent you a request so we can encourage each other.

Laurel :)
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    just pretty much in maintanence mode.. More into the exercise than the food part. Always available to help out.
  • lose4me71
    lose4me71 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for about a month. Could use the xtra friends too. I don't know how to request you though.
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sent FR. It's great to have MFP friends to help motivate and support you!!
  • boriluvlumps
    boriluvlumps Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on and off of MFP for about a month. But the past week and a half I've been sticking to it. That's all thanks to the great support system have on here. So feel free to add me I'd you'd like. I'd be more than happy to cheer anyone on. Especially if they're getting healthier!
  • sadiemorrison2
    Options
    how do you add friends
  • sjr1016a
    sjr1016a Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey there! FR sent!:smile:
  • sjr1016a
    sjr1016a Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey sadie, you can click on the person's picture and it gives you an icon to add as a friend. :-)
  • kelingj
    kelingj Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I just started back with MFP yesterday. We can encourage each other on this journey. And will reach our goals!
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and Anyone else is welcome to add me to I log on Everyday
  • Summit481
    Options
    hey same here! I'm with you...let's keep eachother going...