Hello. I’m new hear and looking for friendly encouragement.

Options
Hello all. Ive just had baby no6 and he is now a mth old. I want to try and lose the baby weight. I am often busy and so need to make sure I don’t opt for sweet quick pick me ups!!
Would love to add some friends to help me along and to also see how others are doing x

Replies

• byrdiebee
    byrdiebee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It can be hard to eat what you need, not just what's easy. But you can do it! Oh how I remember the days when you're so busy with little ones you just eat whatever. (I have nine, ages 24-9)

One thing that helped me a lot when I had a new born (and was doing great at eating right, not bad) was if I felt like I needed a pick me up, I'd drink a full glass of water and then wait 15 minutes. Often, I was just thirsty.
  • sadiemorrison2
    Options
    hi i just started fitnesspal,im doing the crunch challange i have a hard time to stick to any thing i weight 193lbs and would love to be down to 170 by july if that is possible
  • pstone46
    pstone46 Posts: 3
    Options
    hello, I have started the squat challange and would love to hear about the crunch challange. I you would like to add me and we can keep each other accountable for these challanges let me know.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    well im not doin squat challenge but i like motivating people feel free to add e if you would like
  • Rob_CJR
    Rob_CJR Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am a 5' 10" , 190 pound male looking for encouragement and advice from others. My goals are to burn fat and gain muscle. I look forward to meeting others as dedicated as I am.
  • FlickMclightly
    FlickMclightly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Sadie
    Welcome to MFP :)
    you're looking to lose around 20 lbs in 2/3 months? That's pretty do-able if you are committed to around a 2lb weight loss a week (healthy loss)
    Everyone on here is really supportive and will help you as best as we can.