Starting today the 1st day to a new me.

Options
Hello everyone! I am just finally going to e starting to use this site more for the amazing support you seem to offer and am going to be working on my log through here ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/beautifulmess/view/day-number-one-journey-to-a-new-me-d-32788 ). Please feel free to give me any advice or anything you may have to help me along the way! Look forward to chatting with you all soon! XOXO April.

Replies

• caldwellchris
    Options
    "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Confucius

This applies literally and figuratively to what we're trying to accomplish together here!
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    Welcome @beautifulmess (I love that name)!

I look forward to reading your blog about your successes & I hope you find the same support system I have on MFP.

The people here are so wonderful! Everyone is a wealth of knowledge - I can't think of one question you'd have that hasn't been asked & thoroughly answered lol.

Good luck in your future weight loss :)
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is a great site for support. We all had to pick a first day to start, so what better day than today?
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yes,welcome to this wonderful site! Good luck on your journey and enjoy!! :bigsmile: