6 weeks to 6 pack

Options
Is anyone doing this? I could use some friends to keep me going. I also want to start the Killer buns and thighs.
ANYONE?????

Replies

• AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I've actually been debating trying this dvd as well so I would love to hear from anyone who might have tried it too! I did her 30 Day Shred in December and I am currently doing the Ripped in 30 dvd. I've really liked the results I've gotten with both of those, but I haven't really talked to anyone who has tried her other workout dvds.
  • sarahDickson501
    sarahDickson501 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have done it! no six pack but lots of fat loss. Jillian is a fan of HIIT and that's what this is but it mainly targets abs. but as with the 30DS my legs felt it more than my abs! and level one of this is very similar to level 2 of 30DS wich I started today and found to be easier (skill) than level one because I knew all the moves. give it a try! you will not regret it!! that's what Im going to do (again) as soon as I finish 30DS!! feel free to add me!
  • KimSkev
    KimSkev Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to find the 30 day shred one. I like the 6w6p. Been doing it for about 2.5 weeks now. there's a 6 pack under there waiting to come out!