Looking for twin 5"2, 135lbs , GW110 26 years female

Options
Hi everyone!
I am looking for my twin, and someone who can help motivate me to lose weight, share eating ideas, food diaries etc... and just a but of general support in this challenge :-)

Replies

• spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have more weight to lose than you (still can't believe I got passed 150) but I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 110. I was 100-115 most of my adult life since I've been a dancer minus the past few years, so I think it's feasible.
  • wellyclimb
    wellyclimb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, thats awesome you got below 150, soon it will be 140 and then you will just keep going down, slowly but surely :-)
    Jealous you have been a dancer, it always looks like so much fun.
    I'll add you as a friend if you don't mine :-)
  • HeatherChristine1212
    Options
    Hi, I'm about 5'2.5" and weigh about 135 too. I do.t even weigh myself cuz I get too depressed. Last yr I was 120. I don't know what the heck happened this past winter but I could cry. My 1st goal is 120. At least I feel comfortable there.
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am also, 5'2", 132 (but started at 143), and 40 years young. You can add me as a friend if you would like! It's nice to have support from other shorties that understand how hard it is for us to lose weight. I have been in a plateau for a couple weeks now. Very frustrating!

Jen
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and at my goal weight which is a few pounds under 110. It really does require a lot of discipline to lose weight when you don't weigh that much to begin with. Wish I was 26 but am 36.

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • veronix7
    veronix7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and 133lbs now. Started at 145lbs and would like to reach 125lbs...maybe 120lbs if I can but never be that weight since high school. I'm 36 years old and on a 1200cal/day diet.
  • wellyclimb
    wellyclimb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind I have added you all!
    Its awesome to have some "petite" support :-)