• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Mornin Hunnys! :yawn:

sad5Fpuppy22Dak.gif?t=1214219030
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Monday.............Who knew??????

Every day here is pretty much the same for me but only 17 to go before i head home for a months vacation..........AHHHHHH I cant wait.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Daycare kids come for 6 ... it's now 7:15 ... no kids ... I coulda slept :grumble:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Coulda shoulda slept but hubby couldn't find the clean towels... Now I am up but sleepy- not the mood I need to take the cats to the vet- my straches are healed but still showing from the cat baths a month ago- now I will probably have more!:grumble:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Coulda shoulda slept but hubby couldn't find the clean towels... Now I am up but sleepy- not the mood I need to take the cats to the vet- my straches are healed but still showing from the cat baths a month ago- now I will probably have more!:grumble:

I'll have some to match tonight. My cat and new puppy both go tonight. And my cat HATES the cat carrier, He had to spend 2 weeks in the vet hosp. about 2 yrs ago and he doesn't forget :ohwell:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Mornin Hunnys! :yawn:

sad5Fpuppy22Dak.gif?t=1214219030

Morning Glories! :heart:

Ditto the sentiments re: Mondays. :grumble:

Hope everyone has a marvy day!! :smooched:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Morning sunshines!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mornin' my lovelies!!!! Hope you all have a GREAT week! I leave a week from tomorrow for my vacay! WOOOHOOO!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mornin'
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    mornin' *sneezes*
    allergies suck *kitten*!

time to go pack some more b4 the pup pees in the bags:grumble:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    good morning/afternoon....

just playin while I have my DELICIOUS salad....(trying to psyche myself up here...its boring!!!)...

hope you're all enjoying the day!!!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    bleh good mornin ya'll......the weekend flew by...booo!! :sad:
    Its back to work, and back to the gym for me-

Love and Peace
    :tongue: Koozy
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Happy MONDAY Everyone!!!

I'm already longing for Saturday!! :tongue:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

just playin while I have my DELICIOUS salad....(trying to psyche myself up here...its boring!!!)...

hugs!
    Ali

Ali do you have the flavored Tuna where you are? I threw Lemon and Dill Tuna over my salad and didnt even need to use salad dressing, Im not big on fish , but it was GOOD :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

hugs!
    Ali

Ali do you have the flavored Tuna where you are? I threw Lemon and Dill Tuna over my salad and didnt even need to use salad dressing, Im not big on fish , but it was GOOD :bigsmile:

mmm that sounds really good!!! I'm not into the tuna soo much...but I wonder if it would go well w/ salmon...hmmm thanks boo!!!

hugs!!!
    Ali