Results from Chalean Extreme?

Options
Amy_B
Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find an actual thread devoted just to results.

If you have completed the program, will you please post your results here? I'm really leaning towards purchasing this, and I want to know if it'll help me lose those last 15-20 pounds and/or lean me out and give me some nice definition. Thanks!

(P.S. I also run a few days a week, so if anyone has experience with CLE and running, please share.)

Replies

• bettpboopfit
    bettpboopfit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I personally love it! it tone me up.. Great purchase..
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    If you look at my profile the last post I wrote in was the Chalean Extreme thread with a bunch of us. There are photos in that.

I didnt take pictures when I started and I never measured after my 30 days "for real".

The ones I have checked a few times:
    waist- lost 3 in
    neck- lost 1in
    bicep- up1in. (only because I am in push month and I'm lifting heavier than I should due to lack of weights. It will fall off in the Lean phase)
    calfs- lost 1/2 in
    hips- lost 1in
  • rolandhulme
    rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just got this for my wife, so I'm so happy to see people having success with it!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I know lots of people have completed this. Let us know how you did. :smile:
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    I had great results! Ill post them later :)
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I had great results! Ill post them later :)
    thanks!

Anyone else care to share?
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am interested in seeing some results pics too as I started the programme on Thursday! :)
    -x-x-
  • Amy_B
    Options
    bump...inquiring minds want to know. :wink:
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I started Tuesday and will love to see results, I will take pics this weekend (scary) thank you,
  • darkmercury99
    darkmercury99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Last year I lost 30 pounds after 2 rounds of Chalean. Sadly, I gained 13 back after an injury earlier this year, but I really enjoyed doing the program. I have absolutely no idea how to post pictures in a thread, but I have some on my profile page.
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Thanks for the reply!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I'm excited to try this out. I hope it'll help me firm up and maybe get past this plateau I've been on forever (like six months). I know I need to add more weights, and I love Chalene, so maybe this will work!
  • 1Steph1
    Options
    Chalean Extreme results.

Start - 1st Month - 2nd Month - Finish

Weight 150.5 - 145.5 - 142.5 - 138
    Chest 36.5 - 35 - 35 - 35
    Waist 31 - 29.5 - 28.5 - 28.5
    Belly 39 - 36.5 - 36.5 - 36
    Hips 38 - 37 - 36 - 36
    Thighs 24 - 23.5 - 23 - 22
    Arms 11 - 11.5 - 11 - 10.5

BMI 25.7 (overweight) - 23.8 (normal)
    BodyFat% 31% - 29%

If you clean up your diet and avoid skipping workouts there is no way you wont see results :)
    Go HEAVY or go home :) lol
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Thanks so much, sld21! Congrats on your results!
  • 1Steph1
    Options
    Thank you! I have posted my results in my pic of you are interested :)
  • WhyWait
    WhyWait Posts: 58
    Options
    I love Chalean Extreme! The results you will get will be amazing! Go for it, keep at it! A little everyday. I think CLE focuses on women's problem areas (hips, butt, belly)

I'm currently doing CLE along with some Turbo Fire workouts! You're more then welcome to join me in my group (if you want to), Wanna Get Moving. I'm looking for friends there! :-)

Have a great day!
    Heather