Need some MFP friends..

Options

Replies

• Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm at my second week here, please feel free to add me :)
  • blayton9490
    Options
    For some reason I cannot find how to add people by their username? I am looking for friends on here so please feel free to add me :) My email to add is brookelaytonx@yahoo.com
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Librarygirl I am going to send you a request as well. I am also only two weeks into this with a 4 lb weight loss so far.
    I do like it and i think the more friends, the more motivation and support. So anyone....please feel free to add me as well.
  • grapewine09
    grapewine09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Librarygirl,

I sure could use more friend on MFP as well. I was in a similar situtaiton with WW. I decided to try MFP for free. Btw, are you a librarian, cause I am librarian myself.

Feel free to add me and anyone else. Could use the motivation and staying focus.

Thank you.
  • FindingHeaven4me
    Options
    Just joined again too! back and forth between south beach dieting and everything else in between, lol add me!
  • vickilynnbillings
    vickilynnbillings Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Librarygirl

I just started this week...would love to add friends on MFP. Think it would really help with the motivation! Please feel free to add me

Thanks
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Happy to help if anyone thinks I can support them.
    Here since October.
    Read profile first to check as it can get a little crazy from time-to-time.

Feel free to send me a FR if you think I can help.

Ta - normal programming can resume now.
  • Valleycat60
    Valleycat60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Support is always welcome! Will be happy to friend you. :smile:
    Valleycat60
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi there welcome back!! Feel free to add me if youd like! Motivation and lots of support here! :flowerforyou:
  • TrracyGirl
    TrracyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Library girl

Feel free to add me! I need to get some friends here as well. Keep it up! I too was a W.W. the MFP floater. I've given up on WW though. This app and way of life seems much easier to me.
  • brittanikerns
    Options
    HI!

Feel free too add me! This goes to anyone! I love making new friends to keep me going here on MFP! ;)
  • cgdalton79
    Options
    Hi MFP world. I have been on and off this site for a while, but finally got back into it last week. Anyone--please feel free to add me as a friend. I am great at encouraging others and can always use encouragement to stick with it all. :)
  • TrracyGirl
    TrracyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Library girl

Feel free to add me! I need to get some friends here as well. Keep it up! I too was a W.W. the MFP floater. I've given up on WW though. This app and way of life seems much easier to me. Add me! Thanks :D
  • Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya,you can add me if you'd like-also anybody else that is looking for new friends. Rachel :)
  • Hike_higher
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm looking to add more friends too:)
  • sancach
    sancach Posts: 20
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Rungirl29
    Rungirl29 Posts: 10
    Options
    I understand where you are. Feel free to add me as a friend and reach out to me if you need motivation! We're in this together :)
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    ArmyAntzzz ...Standing by!:smile::smile:
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday. Feel free to ad me.
  • minnndymae
    minnndymae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) feel free to add me as well....I'm like you, in need of some friends to keep me going. I try and log on every day, but do slack on the weekends, ops! ha

We CAN do this!! :)