Before and after 32 kilograms down

Options
13»

Replies

• nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The result of all of your hard work is just breath taking and such an inspiration to us all. It is posts like this that remind me why I am here. Always keep a befor and after picture to remind you of your transformation. Absolutely amazing!!! Congrats!!!!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    what an amazing job you look stunning! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! :drinker:
  • Gypsum74
    Gypsum74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing. Congrats on your hard work!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Sexy woman!!!!!!!!!
  • camy1980
    camy1980 Posts: 2
    Options
    thats really amazing , would you be generouse by letting us know what your daily (average) calories a day please .
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hot damn!
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I started out doing 1200 calories not counting protein powders, but i found the weight came off from cutting out all fast food, and cooking all my me so i probably did about 1400 including the protein powders but i felt pretty tired at the beginning so i wouldnt recomnend going so low, you need fuel to exercise. I also cut out processed sugar, also got off the couch and did at least a half hour walk a day. Im trying to tone up and build muscle right now to get rid of the loose skin. Its all pretty muchabout eating clean 90% of the time and getting your body moving :) look up superfoods and eat alll of them, lol
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation !!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    HOT!
  • Cacoates90
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • xjmcx
    xjmcx Posts: 27
    Options
    We're very similar...started at 90kg, and I'm 175cm tall...My goal is 65kg, but didn't think It would be possible! This is just the inspiration needed! Thank you so much! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!