Back on here, but starting all over!

Options
chubbard9
chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
Hey there!

My name's Christine and I used to be on here last year some time, probably last april-july or so, and I was doing great-I had lost around 40 pounds, toned up, and looked great, but have since gained the weight back since october... Unfortunately my hubby isn't the best at supporting me, just criticizing me, so I'm trying to get back on track again, and kick this crap off of me for good!

And even though I used to have friends on here before, I had to recreate my account(lost all my passwords, you know the drill), and am looking for a group to support me! I've been on here for two weeks, and have since lost five pounds, but need an extra kick to get me going...

If any of ya'll want an extra friend, I'd love to have ya'll on my team...

And I'm so excited to meet a lot of you guys once again!

-Christine

Replies

• TheDramaQueen
    Options
    Hi Christine, I've started today so would like to be friends and we can support each other

Jan x
  • irishgirlie826
    Options
    I'd love to be on your team. I have just re-visited the site and need some help. I;m not sure how many calories a day I should start of with... and just need motivation every once in a while. Let's be a team!
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
  • drmgrl32
    drmgrl32 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started today too! I am looking forward to the new me! Good luck to you and starting is half the battle:)
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi...Im in the same boat just re joined! Add me hopefully we can help each other!
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you!! You can add me if you would like!! :)
  • lucyvassallo7
    Options
    Im new too started Monday but been dieting for 2 weeks now..Add me x