Why I Want To Get In Shape

Options
I filled out this section on my profile over a year ago and amongst others this is what I wrote:

To be able to play with my niece and nephew without breaking out into a sweat after 2 minutes.

And I am proud to be able to say that i've achieved this!!! I was out for over an hour playing tennis with my niece! She was so happy that I was able to do this and keep up with her that she gave me a hug at the end :) The old me would've found an excuse to not play with her, but i'm so happy that now I can be a positive role model to her

Feeling emotional now <3

Replies

• tacguy
    tacguy Posts: 196
    Options
    Great job! Way to go!!!!!!:smile:
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thanks bro
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    That is great and such an accomplishment. You should be really proud of yourself
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome!
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling.. Just the other day I was on my hands and knees chasing my 10 month old grandson around for about 30 minutes. Playing hide and seek. We had a blast!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • vickybloss
    Options
    Just really want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I know sounds odd, but want to feel i care wear anything without feeling fat. Really would love some support to help me get through it
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    awesome - good for you - :) will have to go read mine again :) thanks for sharing - great job!
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling.. Just the other day I was on my hands and knees chasing my 10 month old grandson around for about 30 minutes. Playing hide and seek. We had a blast!

That's awesome buddy!