To All My Fellow TV Junkies...

Options
If you still watch grotesque amounts of TV (I know I do), what has replaced snacking as your activity of choice while you watch? I started crocheting. It keeps my hands busy and I barely miss potato chips. :)

Replies

• hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I am going back to cross stitching while watching tv, I found a good project to work on (wedding sampler for my brother who is getting married next march).

But I have lost a lot of my interest in watching tv. I feel restless at home, like I have WAY more energy and need an outlet for it.
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    While I don't watch near as much TV as I used to, when I do, I bring my laptop in the bedroom with me and keep going back and forth from Facebook to MFP to drinking water. :drinker:

Oh, and I also record my favorite shows on my DVR so I can fast forward through all the food-suggestive commercials! Plus I spend less time watching TV, so it gives me time to work out! : )
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    this website-no im not joking lol
  • karenga
    karenga Posts: 28
    Options
    Stepping while watching!
  • karrenbennett
    Options
    I have a small yoga ball that I sit on and bounce while watching tv. It annoys everyone but I don't care!
  • panther87
    panther87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I mostly crochet. i work on smaller projects in the summer like scarfs and baby blankets. in the winter i then work on larger afgans. I love to watch baseball and football, so working on something helps keep in the game and out of the chip bowl!