Insanity & Jamie Easons Live Fit Trainer

Options
Has anyone done Insanity & Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer together? I am only wanting to do the diet portion of Jamie's program as I am wanting to eat cleaner. I can't seem to find anyone that has done this program together. I am not interested in doing insanities diet program.

Heres a link to Jamies program: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html

Replies

• kyliebird916
    Options
    Im starting this mix next monday!
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    my sister and I did Jamie's program 1/1/12... I did not see good results, I gained weight actually... went backwards, I don't think I was eating enough calories...

My sister saw some results... so you'll just have to try it to see I guess.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Be very very careful when combining other workout programs with Insanity and P90X. These are meant to be all inclusive workout programs if you follow the schedule, which means they don't leave room to add in other types of exercise without hitting overtraining and risking injury while stunting your results.
  • CindyTatiana16
    CindyTatiana16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Be very very careful when combining other workout programs with Insanity and P90X. These are meant to be all inclusive workout programs if you follow the schedule, which means they don't leave room to add in other types of exercise without hitting overtraining and risking injury while stunting your results.

I agree. I've completed insanity and p90x and while I sometimes added extra cardio to p90x and some lifting to insanity adding a in depth lifting program like live fit seems to be a bit much. I plan on starting live fit in two weeks and maybe then I can give a more informed opinion.

Let us know if you decide to mix them and how it works for you :-)
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have done live fit but only the exercise part. Loved it but found the lifting 6 days a week a bit much. I am going to do another of her programmes when i have finished jillian michaels body revolution which wont be for another 8 weeks. I didn,t do the diet because it seemed a bit boring and repetitive.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Question: Why would you mix?

Are you looking for the cardio portion of insanity and the lifting portion of LiveFit?

If you do either one of those programs, by itself, you should have no energy to do anything with it.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I loved the Jamie Eason 12WLiveFit....I would suggest you do only one of the program...Trust the JE will be enough especially once you get into Phase 2/3....You can check out my results.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/951547-my-jamie-eason-12wlivefit-results-pictures-included

I am currently doing a P90x/Insanity Hybrid...loving more results.....