need new friends!

Options
I need some new friends on here. A lot of mine have given up. I still have 45 lbs left to lose so I'm not giving up anytime soon. I started eating at TDEE-20% so I would like some friends that eat like that. I'm kinda tired of looking at my friends' diaries and they eat 700 calories for the day.

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    I dont know what TDEE-20% measns....but i try to stay under my calories but i got a lot of calories i can use hah sooo if you want you can add me :)
  • peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I am using the TDEE-20% so you are more than welcome to add me :)
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    both of you have been added!
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    TDEE: Total Daily Energy Expenditure
  • sarahevenstar
    sarahevenstar Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do TDEE -20% and am in this for the long haul. Feel free to add me!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    TDEE -20% here - 1800 daily cals
  • sugarsugar16
    sugarsugar16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm farily new and would like some like-minded friends. I have 111 pounds to lose! (well, a little less since I now have 21 gone) But would love to have friends who will stick with it and help motivate me in the process :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • jessicamrsneed
    jessicamrsneed Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me. I have about 50 lbs to lose and looking to build fitness friends. Love to encourage and be encouraged.
  • cheymur87
    Options
    Hello,

I just started, so I would love to see your results and give you motivation just like I would like to find some who do the same for me. You can add me if you'd like!
  • jelk8881
    jelk8881 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I am using the TDEE 20%. You can add me. I dont have that many friends on here I started about three weeks ago.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you can add me I'm 29 pounds from my goal weight. I eat around 1500-1600 calories
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im trying to eat under that as well. Ive been working out avg 45 minutes each time. Right now I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, run and walk. Feel free to add me if you like! Ive got a several friends on here and if I didnt see their activities and read their motivations I dont think I would still be hitting it like I have been!
  • Diyah13
    Diyah13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I definitely eat more than 700 calories a day. I'd eat four times that if it guaranteed I wouldn't gain anything. :) I'm lazy about my weight loss, so if you're interested, I'd be happy to friend you. I whine somewhat, go over my calorie allottment (like today) every now and then, but I stick with the program the rest of the time. I've been on MFP since the end of June 2012. I'm only half way to my goal, so it looks like I have at least another year to go.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I took a hiatus (deleted everyone but not my account). I'm back now for the long haul as well. I eat, I lift weights, add me if want to :)
  • dwoodmanjr
    dwoodmanjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    TDEE-20% here. Feel free to add me - 80 pounds to go