Anyone else pregnant?

Options
Hi girls! I'm trying to find pregnancy buddies. This is my second pregnancy. I was in the middle of losing the weight for my first little one when I became pregnant with this little one. I'm on here mainly to keep myself healthy, in check, and to make the right choices - not to lose weight... yet. After delivery, of course, the baby weight has to go. Anybody else in my boat? Friend me :)

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    God I hope not..:frown:
    Just kidding, I don't even have to worry about that!:grumble:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
  • SCSmalley
    SCSmalley Posts: 18
    Options
    Yay above poster!!! Thanks!!
  • ashches
    ashches Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this site... I am in the same boat as you... second pregnancy... they are going to be just a year a part.... I gained a lot of weight with my first pregnancy and I am trying to not gain with this one; however, i just started to get the urge to eat everything... Yikes... So I am honing it in.... :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    God I hope not..:frown:
    Just kidding, I don't even have to worry about that!:grumble:

Quit acting like a prude and it won't be a problem.
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    No not at the moment, but im open to offers !!! sorry couldn't resist it. :-))
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    It's always a possibility.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Babies are bad for you!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Babies are bad for you!

They're okay in moderation. As long as they fit into your calorie goals.
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    Nope not I lol.... i hope to get to a healthy bmi & lifestyle before I start trying

that & I still gotta get married haha
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    We tried for a little bit and then decided God was telling us it was not time so I have decided to try to get to a healthy BMI and then try again. I had stopped ovulating so I know that I wasn't healthy...Now that I have lost a little bit and I am eating healthy I have started to ovulate again...I know it's so weird. lol!
  • elysehunt
    elysehunt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm not pregnant but I feel you ladies! Good luck and please don't be I was and just give in to every craving. I regret not watching what I ate! I just found and went through my maternity clothes today, yikers! My poor husband, lol!!! :)
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Babies are bad for you!

They're okay in moderation. As long as they fit into your calorie goals.

You win!!