Anyone here doing insanity?/Old medifast user

Options
Elly115
Elly115 Posts: 27 Member
Hi, Ive been on and off MFP for about a year. Was very active on here while I was on medifast which was about a year ago. I was successful with it (45lb loss) but slowly started to put the weight back on once I stopped. I realized after getting off I didn't really know how to cook healthy for the whole day! I can make a mean salad though! (What my Lean & Greens mostly consisted of lol) It did actually taught me a few tricks though, like the 0 cal. Walden Farms products which I still use today and how important it is to add greens to your diet daily. But this time around I'm not going to go the meal replacement way but rather looking at the ingredients of products and staying clear of the overly processed foods. I am also currently doing Insanity for the first time! On day 5 which is the Pure Cardio Day (intense!) and I was wondering if there were any fellow members on here currently doing insanity? or have done it in the past and can shed some guidance on your experience with it?

Also I'm also just looking to find friends that are trying to improve there eating habits and trying to shed the pounds for summer!
Best of luck to everyone,
Eleana :)

Replies

• brittanikerns
    Options
    I don't do insanity but I REALLY want too. I have never tried medifast.
  • Elly115
    Options
    You should really consider trying it out Brittanikerns! Ive been on it 5 days and can really SEE a difference in my body already and Im down 1.5lbs! In 5 days Yay!I I know pretty much all the stuff (video's, meal plans, ect.) in the insanity package can be found online free of charge so you should look into it! But it is Intense and high impact so not recommend for anyone with any knee and or back type injuries.
  • taciturnity
    taciturnity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity as well. Day 32 today! Feel free to add me!
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Just finished Day 17's workout .. Feel free to add me =)
  • Elly115
    Options
    Ok adding everyone! How are you guys liking it so far? good results?
    Also are you guys taking any added supplements? I just bought a liquid fish oil and I am taking OneADay.