its now or never

Options
This is it for me now or never having tried so many times for over 10years saying im going to lose weight but never do , thinking there was an easy way out with diet pills and fad diets in denial of my own self never really trying to get where I want to be . I have more health problems now sleep apnea being at its worst .I have to do this or another 10yrs will go by , I thought if I write this down it will make me accountable for myself thanks for mfp its a really positive site and is helping me realize where I want to be iv been inspired by so many people who have lost their weight . :smile:

Replies

• Shoppingkay
    Options
    I feel the same way! No time like the present though to take control and take back our lives!!! Wishing you the best!
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ME TOO........I need to do it. I try something for a week, its not a magic fix and I give up!!! We can do it!!!
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    #1 - You are GORGEOUS!
    #2 - You've got this!
  • monteymole
    Options
    Thankyou iv got this:) :)
  • jaybaack
    jaybaack Posts: 15
    Options
    , thinking there was an easy way out with diet pills and fad diets in denial of my own self never really trying to get where I want to be .

Keep remembering what you said as your mantra.
    You need to put action and dedication to what you want to happen.
    Pills are not going to make it happen. CHANGE will.
    Change in your eating, your record keeping, and your mindset.
    Accept that you don't want to be that person anymore, and realize that you are going to have to change some of your habits, and daily activities. Yes, it can be hard. But, how bad do you want to change?
    Stay positive and focused. Use the tools here in myfitnesspal to record your progress. Enjoy the process as you make your new you.
  • monteymole
    Options
    Thankyou for your comment it is the truth I know im making the changes now .iv wrote everthing down and started walking to work that's a instead of using the car . I too want to be a success story this time next year :smile: :smile: