I need a trunk for my junk!

Options
As the weather is warming up and my runs are going past the hour mark (and getting longer by the week), I need to carry some water / electrolyte drink with me.

Can anyone recommend some kind of belt (or fanny pack as the Americans call it!) that will fit in keys, iPhone and a small bottle of water?

I have had a look online but can't see anything that looks like it would fit everything in. I can't wear those arm band things for an iphone as I find them really uncomfortable.
And I've tried carrying one of those ergonomically shaped water bottles but I like having free arms!

I may be looking for something that doesn't exist, but if anyone has any recommendations, I'd be grateful

Replies

• chellebelle252
    Options
    I have a pouch. Its ole skool but it works. I love it. Not too heavy and best of all I got it from a thrift store for less than $5!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I just do the fuel belt. I have the Nike brand one no complaints. It has 4 little water bottles (you obviously don't have to take all of them) and a pouch that fits my iPhone. Keys might be cramped depending on how big your set is.

I haven't had a fanny pack in a long time (thank you 80s) but I would imagine it would bounce and drive me crazy.