Hit my first goal!! 50 pounds down!

Options
2»

Replies

• dan_jones
    dan_jones Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I am just getting started on this system. One of my Doctors recommended this website to help me track my food consumption. It seems to be a nice system. Prior to this I managed to lose 100 pounds on my own by watching what I ate and walking every day. Currently, I walk 4 to 5 miles per day, every day. This makes a tremendous difference in keeping your weight under control.
  • Aubrey2010
    Options
    That's absolutely fantastic!!! Keep it up, girl! I can't understand why your brother would be so discouraging, but you obviously stuck it to him! Well done, here's to the next 50!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is awesome. You should be so proud of yourself.Keep up the good work. If I took off 50 lbs I would be jumping up and down.......
  • Lilliesmom2010
    Options
    WOW, this is a huge inspiration to me, I'm hoping to lose 45 lbs! I just started this on Thursday and I hope that you know how awesome you are doing!! That's no easy change of life and you're on an amazing path to a NEW life!!! Congrats!!
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    Super proud of you :-) I think you're doing amazing. I can never see a difference in myself either, but that's cuz you see yourself everyday. I bet when school starts again, the people you haven't seen all summer will totally be able to tell. So happy for you, keep it up cuz you're doing great :happy: :happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    Very cool! Congrats on your 51lbs lost! Great job!!
  • cajungirl37
    Options
    Congrats on your first goal, keep it up. I think you should post your pics, I bet everyone else can see the difference!
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Emily! You are doing a fantastic job! I really wish I would have gotten started at your age. You are a true inspiration!!

Your brother is probably just jealous that you have the motivation to take care of yourself!
  • MarkH47201
    Options
    Congrats on losing 50!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!