36 Pounds Gone :]

Options
Doesn't seem like such a big number, but I can tell the difference in the way my clothes are fitting.

cringe_zps279f1b21.png

thurr_zpsc245b628.png

Replies

• Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    that's is a big number and I can definitely see a difference in your waist line, awesome progress
  • karyta
    karyta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • EricaMBlakely
    EricaMBlakely Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference!!!! Great job!!!!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! Keep up the great work, and 36 is a big number!!! You've already lost the equivalent of 144 sticks of butter! :wink:
  • leosaunt
    leosaunt Posts: 10
    Options
    wow... you can really see the difference in your face too - and your arms.. you are doing great!
  • mizzfet
    mizzfet Posts: 15
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be very proud of yourself!!! :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and should be very proud of yourself! 36 pounds is a big number! Keep up the great work!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    That's a big number and I too can see a difference!
  • 1953lindypops
    1953lindypops Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!! I just started this journey. I weighted in last month and then kinda g ave up. I had to go to the doctor today and found that I had lost 9 lns in a months. Yeah!! So I logged back into the site and saw your post. I just want to say congrats to everyone on their losses. 36 lbs is great!!!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • EricaMBlakely
    EricaMBlakely Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the motivation everybody!
    Been feeling kinda blah and poopy lately, so I figured I'd upload some photos (and get a new tattoo) to uplift myself.
    :] Good luck on everybody's adventure!
  • kingking
    kingking Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE number. Think of it this way: 36 pounds is like dumping FOUR gallons of water out of your body. Go to the store and look at four one gallon milk jugs. You've gotten rid of that much weight. Good for you!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Job! Congratulations! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Perezrachel
    Options
    Great job - any pound lost is a big number
  • JasonAxelrod
    JasonAxelrod Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The phone in the way makes it a liiiittle harder than it would have otherwise, but I can still tell your face is noticeably slimmer. Fantastic work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!