Congratulations! FABTABULOUS job!
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    WELCOME!!! It's a great place to be! :bigsmile:
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Congratulations OP:drinker: ! While I will never join you there I think it is AWESOME for all who can obtain there goals:bigsmile: !
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You did great work! Congrats!
  • Merlin569
    Merlin569 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just had to share because I was oh so excited. Today I stepped on the scale like I do every morning and ...... ONEderland!!!! whooo hoo!!! I have waited so long for this day and I finally got here. Through lots of blood, sweat, tears and many a workouts! I just thought I would share and hopefully inspire someone else to keep trying. No matter how much you doubt yourself, you can still do it! I didn't think I could back in the day and here I am. Now on to my next goal =)

You are doing AWESOM!!! Congrats! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It feels wonderful, I reached the onederland myself 10 lbs ago!!!! Great Job, keep up the good work.....
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone =) I celebrated by a double workout today and brainstorming some new tattoo ideas =)
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    I cant wait to see wonderland im having such a hard time
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have 7 mor e pounds to Onderland
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hell yes!..and excellent work!! I'm right behind you!!!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! :D
  • Xadrixna
    Xadrixna Posts: 4
    Options
    I dream of Onederland. Extremely happy for you! An inspiration to me, thank you.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    That's an exciting milestone, congratulations!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    great job! :) Enjoy the moment, you deserve this!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Congrats. That is the best feeling when you see what you fought for come to fruition and know that you earned it because I saw this quote and love quotes by the way that said "Nice bodies aren't given, there earned. You don't wish for them, you work for them . Keep up the great work. You foster motivation for me to continue. Thanks for sharing.
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    This is a HUGE achievement that many know the true significance of, either because they've never been over 200 pounds or because they'll never be under 200 pounds.

I was thrilled, ecstatic, over joyed, jumping and dancing through the house the day I weighed in at 199! I say with complete sincerity and empathy: CONGRATS, you are amazing!!!

Been in Onederland for 11 pounds, it keeps getting better, lol. Kudos!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    congrats, two oneders... one hundred down and down to the 100s...the force is stong with this one, hit your goal weight you will...HMMmmmHMMmmm (pitching up)
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! I can't wait!!!!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome. I've almost been here a year. Still working toward my final goal. Wishing you great success in achieving your goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!