insanity workout

Options
2»

Replies

• randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Going to start Insanity Today. I already did the fit test and thought I was going to die. I'm 25 and have a 1 year old. How much have you've (anyone) lost by doing this program. I need to lose 8 more lbs to get my pre pregnancy weight but I need to lose 40lbs to get to my goal weight! I'm in a wedding in June and a 5k! It would be nice to lose the 40lbs by then.. But I'm not sure if that's even possibl..? As long as I can get as close as to my goal. It would be nice to have all of your support. :) I need someone to tell me to do it everyday.. or I won't. I'll find an excuse and I don't want to do that to myself. I'm so glad I found all of you. We're all here for the same reason.

40 in 2 months...I'm doubtful, especially if you are thinking long term and want to lose in a healthy and safe manner. I start month 2 of Insanity this weekend, just did my final Cardio Core and Recovery video this morning. I haven't lost any weight, as a matter of fact ... I gained about 4lbs the first week and they still aren't gone. However, I feel great , my fitness improved and I lost inches - starting to feel the difference in my clothing. If you opt to do Insanity, stay off the scale - take pics and measurements.
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am about 4 weeks in, I love it! Feel free to add me.
  • emsyj34
    emsyj34 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone. I did day 4 of week 1 today felt like I couldn't get into it today but managed 15 minutes and did 2 mile walk. I will defo be digging deep tomorrow! Is anyone else finding that their feet hurt ? The inside of mine absolutely kill. Looking forward to seeing results. Would love to hear from other insaniacs x
  • transformerprime
    Options
    I started today. I could not do all the exercises, but will keep trying until I succedd. Feel free to add me
  • RachelRiley87
    RachelRiley87 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)) I started insanity this Monday after having done 5weeks last year as I had a deadline for stopping I dropped 2dress sizes and was feeling a lot healthier. I hope to succeed in finishing the whole programme now I have the time.

I'm 25 always been fairly overweight not majorly but under the clothes. I'm 5'7 weigh in at 66kg ATM. I had cancer when I was 17 and 20 and never really cared for exercise into I started mma to get my health back on track.. Then along came insanity and even though I'm a couch potato ATM this has given me my health and stamina back and is changing my life. Good luck everyone!!
  • Inkygurl
    Inkygurl Posts: 5
    Options
    I am almost done week 6... Second month is WAY more difficult! Diet has been my biggest struggle - but I think I got my mind there now... I plan to redo it all when I am done with a clean diet and see how far I can go... It's definitely core heavy- I can see new definition in my obliques! :D
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Just finished day 10 a few minutes ago, can count me in
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 12! Feel free to add me too :)
  • ShortNBratty82
    ShortNBratty82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just got my Insanity Dvd's in the mail. I need to finish up reading the materials on the meals and then I will be ready to get started.
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Finished day 5 today I had forgot what each DVD involved and got myself so worked up over what to expect on pure cardio but I loved every minute of it and its given me so much energy for the rest of the day.

Good luck starting.. I don't follow the meal plan just a clean diet. I'm using celebrity slim shakes but more for a protein boost after workout and supplements its expensive but I find them easier to fit in when trying for 5meals a day and trying to get the most calories i can out of it.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Day 26 is almost complete. I just have to do Pure Cardio. It will get done!
  • sammiej97
    Options
    what is this insanity?
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Hey blossomorange,

Insanity is a DVD set of intense interval training sessions it's a 63day programme. You can youtube it. Such a good workout but expensive. I'm about to finish week one today (well tomorrow is a rest day). You workout 6days a week and have one rest day it has various exercise routines to follow on each disc comprising of cardio, resistance, power, plyometrics ab work and recovery and core balance. Hope that helps worth looking for the infomercial on youtube to get a more in depth understanding.
  • Francena125
    Francena125 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I downloaded all 10 DVDs on YouTube.
  • arkhan32
    arkhan32 Posts: 1
    Options
    Doing it right now!!! Just on Day 2 though.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Currently doing Insanity for the second time ... I'm starting the last week of month 1 tomorrow. Anyone can add me if they'd like. I could always use more Insanity buddies =)
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Well done shalla and skinnytayy I hope I can stick it out too.. I'm finding this a little hard as I have no motivation at all at the moment and just generally a bit down.. However everytime I do a workout I do feel amazing. Love to see how your days are going on this forum as I'd love accountability and its nice to see others struggling through it with me haha.

Well done arkhan32 good luck with the programme your only a week behind me :)) we could keep each other motivated.

Francena125 when are you starting the programme? X