OMG

Options

Replies

• SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Nope... I'm a girl from top to bottom & everywhere in between. :flowerforyou:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Screw it....bang anyways!
  • just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am sooo nervous to post in the "hot or not" "smash or pass" sections lol does somebody elses opinion really mean that much to me?? :/

I'm giving some points for the title. I like a title that doesn't tell you anything about the book. Other than that I thought the plot was thin and there was very little character development. I felt no empathy for the main character and there was never a specifically identified antagonist other than just a feeling of nervousness. I did like the irony that played out as the story went along with the protagonist posting asking for opinions because she was too nervous about what others opinions might be. Unfortunately the fun of the irony was not enough to make the rest of the book enjoyable.

tell me! tell me! how does it end?

Hell, that was just my review of the OP. I didn't know there was more.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    have no idea what it is so
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

SEE OP? You got nothing to worry about.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I love validation! Those that say I am hot or wanna bang me are awesome. Anyone who doesn't is just not that smart, has bad taste, and wrong, so it works out.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I am sooo nervous to post in the "hot or not" "smash or pass" sections lol does somebody elses opinion really mean that much to me?? :/

I'm giving some points for the title. I like a title that doesn't tell you anything about the book. Other than that I thought the plot was thin and there was very little character development. I felt no empathy for the main character and there was never a specifically identified antagonist other than just a feeling of nervousness. I did like the irony that played out as the story went along with the protagonist posting asking for opinions because she was too nervous about what others opinions might be. Unfortunately the fun of the irony was not enough to make the rest of the book enjoyable.

You, I like.

^this

And that's rare for a completely new MFPer...

(...or any MFPer for that matter.)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    You have a geeky sexiness to you :D
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options

*giggle* I'm flattered.
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Don't be worried...some will find you their type and some will not. No biggy :)
  • kingking
    kingking Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love validation! Those that say I am hot or wanna bang me are awesome. Anyone who doesn't is just not that smart, has bad taste, and wrong, so it works out.

I love validation, too!

Oh! Wait. I thought you said "vibration". Totally different. My bad. Carry on.
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HULK SMASH!!! .......... wait...... I have a feeling that is not smash means...

LOL. Yes.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    But wait. What about the bacon?
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I never post in those, only coz my profile pic doesn't really give much opportunity for anyone to judge haahaa
    Maybe there's a select few into the bestiality scene.

I find it entertaining; I don't need the validation, nor do I care what others think of me. I think I got a half smash the other day because only half of my face is visible. I'm still intrigued by this whole half smash idea...
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options

High five to you, Sir. High five.
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    . If you are nervous about it, don't be. Everyone lies, so everyone gets 8-10, even if they're like a 4.

i love this.... way to make the OP feel better!!!!

Not my job to make her feel better.

i know..... *sigh*

Wait! I actually got a 4. Does that translate to a 1 if someone was jsut being nice?
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm good enough, smart enough....and dog gonnit people like me!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If one cannot accept you at your worse they don't deserve you at your best!

Your beautiful! Don't forget it!

*you're

Actually, it's "You're" with a capital Y, but thank you for the grammar correction so everyone else knows never to do it again. :bigsmile:
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I personally don't care if I get passed, or not hot. The fact is, even the hottest celebrity has people that doesn't think they are hot. Besides some people are not photogenic, some people cant look past looks. So what...be happy with who you are.

HA HA I am one of those ones who is not photogenic,
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I'm good enough, smart enough....and dog gonnit people like me!!

:laugh: :drinker: