My Very First Non-Scale Victory:):)

Options
My first NSV was today.....I brought with me some jeans I knew I couldn't fit in January of 2013 when I started school again. When I say I couldn't fit I mean I couldn't pull them up let alone button and zip them up and today was the first time I tried them on since then and not only did the come up smoothly I might add but they also buttoned up quiet smoothly and I still had room to breathe and they were a size 16 and my pants that I can wear are all 18 and 20. I called my daddy so excited and just fell to the floor crying and he's a hour and half away and all he could say is "I'm so proud of you baby girl for not only doing this but doing this for you. Keep up the work and remember to always keep God first". Im still in disbelief because I haven't been able to wear them in a year and a half and now.....:'):'). Thank you guys for all y'all support I know without God and y'all I would be here!!!

Replies

• ashjam67
    ashjam67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your victory! It must have felt awesome.
  • amyann2
    amyann2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Feels great, doesn't it?!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Congratulations on your victory! It must have felt awesome.

It felt so awesome!!!! I mean all I could do was cry I saw my scale going down but it was hard to believe that it was. I thought my scale was broken and then I put my jeans and felt over joyed. I'm not done by a long shot but Im glad my hard work is paying off...
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Good for you! Feels great, doesn't it?!

It honestly feels great to be able to do this. I've always wanted and dreamed about it but to see it actually coming off my body is totally different experience for me!!!