Anyone know any good Droid apps?

Options
I just got a new phone and went with a Droid. I see myfitnesspal does not offer an ap (which they should, it would save me time at home) but how about some other aps that you guys use. I just started using the phone last night so I haven't downloaded aything that might help me get back on track with my weight loss.

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    There is an MFP app that is being beta tested right now. It should be available really soon. I have the NY Times app, mint.com, the weather channel, and a few other things I've randomly come across on my Droid. The MFP app is great so far, I like having it.
  • wolverinefactor
    Options
    Glad it's on the way. I noticed a few different running aps but the reviews seemed vague and then I couldnt decide which to use ect.
  • dfwtxmissy
    dfwtxmissy Posts: 102
    Options
    There is one being tested. I am a beta tester. It is great so far..have patience my child..it is coming!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    i use pandora as my music for running and c25k lite to set my intervals for walk/run.
  • Carrie2091
    Options
    Hey what carrier do you have? Cricket is coming out with a new Zio Android phone. I hope it has aps for this.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I am a Beta tester too. The MFP app for Droid is Fabulous...........

They need more testers, check into it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mike
  • fabmst
    fabmst Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I use an app called calorie counter. It helps when I am on the go to look things up and keep a log of what I eat until MFP is up and going.