Need ideals to get more calories

Options
I need 747 calories for the day. If I don't get enough calories I might lose my weight. My metabalism is very fast. It is hard for me to gain and maintain weight. If you have any suggestions I will really appreciate it.

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    If I were you I would have a protein shake at least once a day. Eat three large meals and snack on healthy items with lots of protein and "good" fats (nuts). Not sure what time it is where you are but you could make a protein shake with ice cream - we did this when my brother in law had to gain weight after an illness.
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I would suggest eating peanut butter or nuts. High in protein and really good for your heart. If you are having this problem every day, try just eating a handful walnuts twice a day but watch your fat count. If I am low on cals for the day I will have a few graham crackers with peanut butter on it. Yum!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Nuts and fish are great for loading up on healthy fats. Protein shakes are a good idea too.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    smoothies with a good juice are great source of healthy calories, fish are good too.
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    Thank you so much. I will try that.
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    Thanks to all who gave me ideal. I will try them all.