If you could own and operate your own business....

Options
13»

Replies

• JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    Options
    Photography
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    A dance studio!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    An art gallery. <3
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I already do. I own and operate and ice cream truck and it's the happiest job ever.

The one that drives through my neighborhood several times a day is kind of a beat up old van with smoke coming out of the tailpipe. It plays "La Cucaracha" and other wierdly inappropriate songs. It can be the middle of August and this dude is driving by playing Christmas songs or depressing stuff like "Send in the Clowns." It drives me nuts. :laugh:
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I already do. I own and operate and ice cream truck and it's the happiest job ever.

The one that drives through my neighborhood several times a day is kind of a beat up old van with smoke coming out of the tailpipe. It plays "La Cucaracha" and other wierdly inappropriate songs. It can be the middle of August and this dude is driving by playing Christmas songs or depressing stuff like "Send in the Clowns." It drives me nuts. :laugh:

Dude that's creepy. I swear mine is legit and clean and while I do have la cucaracha, I don't play it much. : )
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    A bakery, a gluten free bakery. I'd have a little cafe area with some book shelves that would have a swap system, leave a book- take a book (No Twilight, Dan Brown, or E. L. James, seriously 50 Shades of Sh*tty writing will be banned from the building), and I'd like to have a big comfy chairs for knit nights, book clubs, fangirl meet ups, etc. *sigh*
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Cake store
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Cupcake and coffee shoppe. Not necessarily healthy but I wouldn't be promoting stuffing oneself with cupcakes either. But the occasional treat. I have my own little home cupcake business now and the more I do this, the more I wish I could open my own place.
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I already own two businesses - a maternity/newborn/wedding photography business and also a web and graphic design business :) But in the future I would also love to own a coffee shop, a gym, a clothing store, a photography gallery, and a spa :) Plus, I'd love to get an actual store front for my two businesses now. But I'm working on that ;)
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    A shop I live above and sell my hand made items. I would also like to sell items to people so that they can make their own stuff. It would be like a hobby store.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I work at a pet store that adopts out kittens/cats. I would love to own it.
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    I operate my own piano teaching business :)
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I already do! Its a comic/gaming store. nerd heaven.
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    A surf shop down on the beach!
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I would love to own a spa...they are so relaxing and people are so happy there!