I need help PLEASE GUYS! :D

Options
Hey guys I've lost a lot of weight in the last couple of months (I was around 90kg) and I'm only about 5kg away from my goal but for the last few weeks I've been stuck on 81kg and I don't know why?? I'm doing the same stuff that I was doing when I lost that weight if not more strict than I was? I started taking 'RIPPED FREAK' for weight loss and it has really helped with my hunger I'm now bearly ever hungry so I almost force my self to eat so my metabolism doesn't slow down, I try to get in around 1200 calories a day (is that to little?) and I jog incline 4 days a week. I also do weight training almost everyday (dumbells at home) So can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong or a new way to help lose these last 5 kgs!? maybe a good cardio routine? p.s I don't mind a great deal if I dont gain any muscle when losing this last bit of weight but it would be great if I didn't lose any muscle :D

Just as an example today I had for breakfast an egg on vogels toast and for lunch all I had was two bananas is there a problem with that? and for dinner I was thinking about making up a healthy stir fry..

I've had a account here for a while but haven't really been filling in my progression and calorie intake like I should but I'm going to try and keep everything updated from now on :)

Replies

• youmadbrah123
    Options
    Oh and I also drink only water and around 4-5 litres at least a day...