You burned x many calories doing WHAT?!?!!?!

Options
So I don't log my calories for cleaning and stuff like that becaue I just use it as cushion and I don't trust myself not to over estimate my effort (nothing against anyone that does, to each their own), but a friend of mine is using some other app thing and it allows for logging sexual activity.

I checked and MFP doesn't have any of those in the database. LOL. I suppose if I wanted to I could "add it", but I still don't think I would. I'm not sure I want everyone knowing when I get down and dirty with my hubby but thought that is was funny.

What other types of "physical activities" do you add, or see others add, that are funny or just plain weird.

Replies

• ColCul
    ColCul Posts: 53
    Options
    I have to admit that I did check for X activity when I first joined MFP, I was desperate for extra calories. So sad that it does not count.
  • arnie900
    arnie900 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's so funny! I always joke about how I wish that was an option for cardio activity. I've actually worn my calorie monitor watch during to see how many calories I burned!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    That's so funny! I always joke about how I wish that was an option for cardio activity. I've actually worn my calorie monitor watch during to see how many calories I burned!

Then log it as bobsledding or something you dont normally do....LMAO!
  • texastumbleweed1
    Options
    Mine is listed as fun time. :smokin:
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    The funniest add I have seen is getting calorie burn credit for food preparation. One of my friends logs that often. Granted she is to her goal weight but what is the point of that? Then you can log walking across the room, taking a poop, and setting the table for dinner. I was recording cleaning when I first joined MFP because I wanted credit for it, but I think it is better to set aside real time to exercise and everything else is just bonus calorie burns.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    So I don't log my calories for cleaning and stuff like that becaue I just use it as cushion and I don't trust myself not to over estimate my effort (nothing against anyone that does, to each their own), but a friend of mine is using some other app thing and it allows for logging sexual activity.

I checked and MFP doesn't have any of those in the database. LOL. I suppose if I wanted to I could "add it", but I still don't think I would. I'm not sure I want everyone knowing when I get down and dirty with my hubby but thought that is was funny.

What other types of "physical activities" do you add, or see others add, that are funny or just plain weird.

Code word: Horseback riding. I don't own a horse
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

hahahahaha!! Ride 'em cowgirl!!!!
  • bunniehops
    bunniehops Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I actually laughed out load at this :) excellent
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options

hahahahaha!! Ride 'em cowgirl!!!!

LOL...I use the activity "jump rope"...pretty similar :blushing:
  • bugs5697
    Options
    Oh for FUNNY! I was actually just thinking this same thing a few days ago...
    hmmm, 10 calories a minute? 30??
    How acrobatic, that counts for more, right..?

:devil:
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    how many did you burn with the monitor on?
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    The funniest add I have seen is getting calorie burn credit for food preparation. One of my friends logs that often. Granted she is to her goal weight but what is the point of that? Then you can log walking across the room, taking a poop, and setting the table for dinner.
    Found this so funny!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Wow I bet he was popular..
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I use yoga as my code word but inevitably someone starts talking about how they have always wanted to do yoga. Then I feel the need to explain. I now just let those extra calories burned be icing on the cake :) Oh yes, ride them cowgirl :)!!!
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I'm just getting around to reading some of the comments, because I only had my mobile app yesterday. LOL, I needed a good laugh. Maybe I should think of a code word and add it just for fun. I actually do yoga, so I might have to take up horseback riding ;-). I'll have to Google how many calories though because I don't own a HRM.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I don't add any exercises that are odd... But can I just mention MFP has in the database sperm/ejaculate? Wtf! LOL I guess some people really SHOULDN'T share their diaries!

Edit: I don't know if she added that in there or what... But that's 5 calories I'd choose not to count!
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The funniest add I have seen is getting calorie burn credit for food preparation. One of my friends logs that often. Granted she is to her goal weight but what is the point of that? Then you can log walking across the room, taking a poop, and setting the table for dinner. I was recording cleaning when I first joined MFP because I wanted credit for it, but I think it is better to set aside real time to exercise and everything else is just bonus calorie burns.

I wore my HRM for this a couple times, but I do it when I know I'm going to be baking for hours and not sitting. I don't eat those calories back, I just want to know how much I burn while baking a crap load of cupcakes and cookies because I'm always exhausted afterward. Sometimes moreso than when I go for a run.
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i use an elliptical trainer and i burn about 100 calories per 10 minutes and i think that's awesome.
  • phantomoboe
    phantomoboe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah I wasbold Played with BOB.... well no need anymore
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I once saw someone logging "Special times with hubby". As a tragic single I decided I was feeling left out... so now you'll find "Special times with Jillian" logged in my exercise several times a week.

With any luck someone at least thinks I'm getting some action.