Me

Options
I'm 28 I've tried losing weight before and lose it and end up gaining it back. I'm hoping this time I can lose it and keep it off this time! My goal is to lose about 150 pounds I know I will always be a big girl but I know I don't have to be as big as I'am and I hope this time is different. Most of the time when I tried losing weight I was doing it with someone ,this time I'am trying it own my own so far so good although having a partner is better I'm motivated to do it alone. I weighed myself a couple of weeks ago and saw how much I gained and I didn't even know what to think! I refuse to gain anymore weight! So here goes nothing! Hoping for the best!

Replies

• kalea_kane
    Options
    I'm just getting back on track myself, and I would love more accountability partners. I am pretty solo at the gym, and that is mainly because it is where I can read, workout and also be alone in my thoughts. I can be solo there, but in the rest of this fight, I need help. :) Sending you a request.
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think being alone can be a really good thing for weight loss. You can be as selfish as you need to be to get to your goal. without being derailed or sidetracked by anyone else. That's exactly what I did. I put my head down and just went for it. Worked for me!! All the very best. It's totally possible!
  • bryt0412
    bryt0412 Posts: 32
    Options
    Thanks both of you!