Need inspiring, consistent friends :-)

Options
Hi there,
I am Deb from New Zealand. I have been using MFP for about 20 months and have reached my goal weight. I have happily maintained my weight for a year now.
I am looking for people who log exercise and food daily as even though I am at my goal, I still need inspiring people to keep me going. Looking more for people from Aus/NZ but will happily accept anyone who is consistently using MFP.
Feel free to add me :-)
Thanks.

Replies

• LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on reaching and maintaining your goal weight! I'm Libby from Victoria Australia :) I'm online every day and log consistently (except for my cheat days on occasion).
    I also workout 6 times a week, and love talking to people and leaving comments on MFP.
    Don't have much to lose but I'm working hard at improving my nutrition and fitness. Feel free to add me! Have a great day :)
  • Andreas_Cramer
    Options
    Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay.
  • IamDianna
    IamDianna Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi - me too! Not the lots of weight loss part though! I live in Sydney, happy to have a consistent supportive friend too.

I've been off and on, lost 4 kilos in the last year, so don't think I am rocking it yet! But back with a vengeance and will not be quitting this time.

I am online a lot due to my work, so this is perfect for me.

Thanks for putting yourself out there, will add you.
  • endorphinqueen
    Options
    Lots of invites - thanks guys!
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'll add you...no, hang on... we're already friends!
    Deb is one amazing woman who you definitely want to be friends with :bigsmile: She's awesome
  • endorphinqueen
    Options
    Thanks Rach, you're very awesome too xx
  • endorphinqueen
    Options
    Anyone from Aus/NZ?
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've got to say... I live in Hawaii and I've ALWAYS wanted to be able to go to New Zealand!!(: Friend request coming your way!
  • endorphinqueen
    Options
    Accepted!!!!