HELLO

Options
HI, I'm just getting started and I cant wait to meet my goal weight!

Replies

• anij67
    anij67 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!! You will find alot of help and motivation on this site....Glad you joined us! :wink:
  • lologirl
    lologirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Aloha, I've been wanting to start this food log but the calorie counts discouraged me b/c I couldn't keep track or measure correctly!
    I'm really enjoying this and I'm shocked to see how many times I snack in a short amount of time!! uggghhhh but in a good way!:flowerforyou:
  • xxgoriexx
    xxgoriexx Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome to the club. xD

Welcome to the site, too. :]
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    hi, this is a fun site you will enjoy it.hope you reach your goals soon.
  • RomyNine
    RomyNine Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome, I hope you enjoy this site.
    I've been here nearly a month and love this site. From the support, to seeing what my running around burns off and seeing what my caloie intake is, I am getting alot out of it and I hope you do to.
    Welcome!
  • lologirl
    Options
    I just turned 35 and I started working out but I didn't see any results. My best friend aka...Jillian encouraged me to keep a food journal. Yeah I could list down what I ate but what about all the nutritional value that I have no clue about. So I found this sight and I'm so stocked that it's soooo simple!! It makes me aware of how much I'm consuming!! The worst part is the little time I take to consume so much junk!! Well wishing u a better month ahead as I have days still to go....to accomplish my first month!!

Aloha.
  • lologirl
    Options
    Thanks.... i hope to be where all of you are :flowerforyou: