Options
Hi all

Just wanted to say hi. I have recently joined Myfitnesspal in the hope of losing 3 stone! Working from home I have seen my weight increase and really have to do something about it as it is making me feel crap! I know I have to exercise also, but getting the motivation is really hard sometimes so i am hoping I will get some inspiration for this site.

Well thats it for now - here goes!!!!

Replies

• WittyUserName1
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - good luck on your journey. I'm sending you a friend request, always nice to have motivation from friends and to help motivate in return!
  • anita7171
    Options
    Hi

Thank you and its great see how others are getting on. I see you have lost 1/2 stone that's brill and you have only recently joined. I will have to sort a piccie out!!
  • euge777
    euge777 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,

Join MFP after I got a bit tired of Calorie Counter's limited exercise database and editing. MFP seems a lot more connected and useful in many ways. I eat clean, train hard and looking to connect with people on the same track. I enjoy most sports and do just about anything that keeps me active and fit, punishing myself in the gym, running and playing rugby are the top three though.

Nice ta meet y'all
  • anita7171
    Options
    Hi there

Welcome! I only joined this week but looking at the food database it looks like it has most things covered which is great! If you don't mind me asking, you seem to do an awful lot of exercise and eat properly, so why are you calorie counting? Is it just to make sure you stay on track?

I used to do an awful lot of cycling and swimming as those were my favourite sports, but since moving home and then working from home I don't seem to find the time and the weight is creeping on. I so need to make more of an effort to get back on track and quickly!