Fitness Plan to Lose Tummy Fat or Muffin Top

Options
Fitness Plan to Lose Tummy Fat or Muffin Top
Who of you want fat in their belly? I guess none of you! Everyone wants to look smarter and better. But many of you are suffering from having fat tummy. Through a proper diet and exercise, you can have a flatter belly. There are many ways which can help you burn more calories resulted in losing weight and having a belly without unwanted fat. Getting rid of the excessive fat from the central part of your body minimizes the risk of future health problems such as heart disease and diabetes. Some tips to lose tummy fat are in the following.
Avoid Junk Food
Getting addicted to junk food and food that contains sugar are the main causes for the belly fat. It is not at all safe to have chips, sweets, cookies. Though there are some other foods which burns calories and help you reduce weight fast. Go for a healthy diet and get rid of the junk food eating habits. These junk foods high causes blood pressure and stands as a barrier in burning more fats because of the large amount of sugar contained in it. Oats and dairy products having low fat proves excellent in reducing tummy fat.
Carbohydrate Helps Reducing Belly Fat
Carbohydrates are good to lose belly fat but proper selection of it is essential. Foods like pasta, cakes, donuts, biscuits and bread must be neglected as these perform the reverse role. It increases belly fat instead of reducing. Consummation of sweet potato, few pulses, berries and brown rice reduces prove beneficial. Too much intake of carbohydrates which have sugar in it provides negative results. To get the best results include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Lose weight Through Natural Process
Avoid pills that help reducing weight. Lose weight naturally by having a healthy diet and a good workout program. Maple Syrup diet or HCG diet may help you reducing weight quickly but there lies the risk of regaining the weight.
Having Snacks Late at Night Is a Bad Habit
Snack at night is very much responsible for the excess fat in your belly. You don’t perform activities at night because after a hard day work you don’t have enough energy to spend on something else. This increases the sugar levels in your body which results in increasing hunger and the unwanted sugar go straight to your belly and remains there. Follow a strict diet and avoid hunger sometimes if possible.

Less Alcohol Is Equal to Less Belly Fat
You may have noticed some people having belly fat in spite of being slim. This is due to the excessive alcohol consumption. It has no nutrients in it and as a result of it all the calories that alcohol contains helps your belly to store fat in it. So alcohol consumption must be avoided. If you can’t neglect it totally then have it in limit. To avoid drinking, avoid parties and mixing with people who drink a lot if they are not that much important to you.
Turn off the Lights While Sleeping
Studies show that people who sleep with their lights on gain more weight as it increases your appetite.
Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
Losing fat from belly is very difficult. But some proper kinds of exercises or physical activities can help you burn more calories. Researches and studies have shown that aerobic exercise proves very effective in burning belly fat. “Resistance training is great for improving strength and increasing lean body mass. But if you are overweight, which two-thirds of the population is, and you want to lose belly fat, aerobic exercise is the better choice because it burns more calories.” – Dr. Cris Slentz, Duke University Medical Center, 2011.Perform strength and aerobic exercises alternately. Exercising 6 days every week get you better results. Do lots of activities that reduce fat and calories such as swimming, biking, running and others for 20 minutes. Jumping rope stands in the highest position in burning calories faster than many other activities. You should make a change in your workout program from time to time so that your body gets rid of boredom. If your body gets used to the activities that you are performing then it won’t work well to reduce unwanted calories. Pilates and yoga proves well abdominal exercises and increases muscles strength.
Get Help
If you are a beginner you can take the help of a fitness trainer who will develop a workout program according to your age, needs and health conditions. He show you the ways in which the exercises are performed and record your progress and change the routine time to time when needed. You can consult with a good physician too.

Any more suggestions, guys?
Feel free to share your experience too.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    When you copy/paste other people's content, it's polite to provide attribution.

Also, a lot of what is mentioned is either unnecessary, or false. The way to reduce belly fat is with a calorie deficit through your diet, and patience. Strength training helps to maintain lean mass while you're at it, and can improve the overall appearance.
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce; in other words, you can't chose which part of you you lose weight from. Sure, you can tone it up, but these are just guidelines for general weight loss, not specifically 'tummy fat'. If i were you, i'd do more research before posting topics like this, as there is every chance you are about to get told off by several people here....
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    man i was really hoping for a flat tummy ! ; ( oh well .. HHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    FITNESS PLAN - there was no fitness in that at all.. maybe SOME health eating plans but no fitness.. WOW
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    FITNESS PLAN - there was no fitness in that at all.. maybe SOME health eating plans but no fitness.. WOW
    Fitness plans are good for fitness. Eating at a calorie deifict is good for losing fat. :smile:
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I just love how people use their first post to tell all of us who have been here what we are doing wrong. I love it even more when it is total nonsense. I think I'll have a poptart.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I just love how people use their first post to tell all of us who have been here what we are doing wrong. I love it even more when it is total nonsense. I think I'll have a poptart.

no!!!! Cookies and cakes aren't safe!!!

It's like people think we all sit around and wait for them to come spew their copy and paste 'wisdom', nary losing a pound until they ride in like a white knight...
  • slamina
    slamina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    man i was really hoping for a flat tummy ! ; ( oh well .. HHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA

Me too :ohwell:
  • slamina
    slamina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Junk food caused belly fat, I'm so glad I read this now, would never have figured that one :yawn:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I burned plenty of calories laughing at this.
  • dxwatson2
    dxwatson2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this is what's called "spam."

How many calories in spam?
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Maple syrup Diet HCG diet what are these things ? - Ive been doing it wrong

I just eat healthy & workout seems to work
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Resisting the urge to correct all gramatical errors.

If you are going to post such nonsense, and think people will read it, could you kindly make sure it is written correctly?? Thanks so much!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Studies show that people who sleep with their lights on gain more weight as it increases your appetite.

Then you eat in your sleep :laugh:
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Then you eat in your sleep :laugh:

I wondered where all the empty choclate wrappers had come from...i blamed them on the boyfriend!