New Rules of Lifting for Women Stage 2 Results (pics!!!)

Options
13»

Replies

• 6550mom
    6550mom Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I think it's very easy to see the progression on each pic and it's pretty amazing that you changed your body shape like that. You looked great to start with and it's hard to believe it got even better. I can tell at your waist (where the rounded part starts has headed south), hips (how the bottoms cut in less and less on your hips) and thighs (more slender each pic).

Seriously, I don't even think it's that subtle, although like I said, you looked great even in the 'before' pic. Great job and can't wait to do this after I do a couple more weeks of Insanity.

Thanks for posting.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! I just got this yesterday and can't wait to check it out myself!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    See a tightening in the stomach and legs for sure! Great work
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i've been sick this week, but i just got the book in the mail and i can't wait to get better so i can get started on the program! thanks for posting your results! you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!