Having such a bad week end (food wise that is)

Options
Haaaaaaaa :angry: so angry with myself. 2000 calorie over in 2 days and the week end is not over!!!!!
Still have to face a beef and onion pie for lunch and really fancy a chilled glass of chablis from the bottle we opened last night!

I don't expect my scale to tell me I have lost any weight tomorrow morning but I would love it to stay the same than on thursday (I have 2 weight ins a week).

Pfffffffffffff.

On top of that I have set my goals (see my signature) and God 68 pounds to lose 64 to go! What a long journey that is. Feel a bit discouraged already. :sad:

HWG

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Greetings from "across the pond"--along way across as it is 3 am West Coast (US) time. So it sounds like you are a little down in the dumps and may have taken your eye off the prize--you remember the prize--you at your GOAL WEIGHT?

Ok, so, you didn't gain the weight in a week, so it won't come off in a week. This website really does work. My ticker is proof. I am not as far along as I hoped to be by this time, due to some personal issues and an injury in January that affected my balance and thus my ability to exercise for a while, but I maintained during that time, which I consider a victory. Now I am getting back on the horse, climbing on the wagon, sailing on the ship, whatever corny cliche' you can think of. It will take some time. I probably won't be at my goal weight until sometime in 2011, but I know if I don't try, I won't ever be there, so..........

Don't give up. Keep your shoulder to the wheel, your nose to the grindstone, your eye on the ball. (Now try to work in that position:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh:) Hey, it's 3 in the morning here, so pardon me for working in a pathetic joke. I plead sleep deprivation.

Seriously, good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • genAMOUR
    genAMOUR Posts: 5
    Options
    we all have bad weekends! keep going you'll be fine! good luck :)
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :flowerforyou: We all get a little bit down from time to time about losing weight but you just have to stay focused. I know it's hard but are doing this for yourself and only you can do it. So what, you've went over your calories for a couple of days, big deal. YOU have the power to change this for yourself! Believe you can do it. We believe you can, and I'm sure it is the greatest gift you could ever give yourself.
    I have 60lbs to lose, and at times it seems huge, but then I tell myself "Hey, when I reach my goal weight, I'm gonna be able to say I lost 60lbs!:love: I'm gonna feel like a super hero!" lol What I'm trying to say is, everybody has good and bad days. You start every day afresh no matter how good or bad the day before was.
    Good Luck! :drinker: