30ds support

Options
Anyone out there doing the Thirty Day Shred? If so add me please! I def need some support in doing this. I don't want to give up, and I am very sure others would also like support. I am on Day 3, and I am so sore. So here is to 27 more days and motivational mfp family. (:

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am on Level 1, Day 6. I am doing it everyday for 30 days and I comment on how I feel about it everyday.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2, day 4. I am on a 2 day break though because my knee is sore and I don't wanna risk making it worse. I am liking it a lot. I have lost some inches and looking forward to the end results.

Add me if you like!!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    WOOT! I am doing it too. I love it.
    Feel free to add me also!
  • Maewhet0126
    Maewhet0126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I've added it accepted all of you. I so far hate the DVD but I think that's just cause it's kicking my butt!!:p any one else in need of some My fitness family in the same boat?
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am doing it also day 2 level 2. There is also a Jillian Micheals group you can join.
  • bordercolliemad2008
    bordercolliemad2008 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to start this on monday :| it is really gonna kick my butt but into shape i hope and i really do not want to give up

Feel free to add so we can suffer together! :bigsmile:
  • fitznewme2013
    Options
    by day 4-5 you will feel better. i did the 30 ds without taking a break and now im redoing it with more intensity hoping for the same if not better results. the first 30 days i lost 8.4 lbs and a total of 17 inches. just give it everything you got! add me if you would like!
  • strawberryjellybaby
    strawberryjellybaby Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Level 2 Day 2 is today - it is very scary and I don't like it since it is done a lot from a push up position and I have no upper body strength. Add me!
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh jeeze, I did day 2 of level 1 yesterday and today I am SO sore.. Couldn't sleep last night because everytime I turned over I hurt! Please add me I need encouragement!
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is the hardest as far as being sore. If you can push through it, it becomes much easier and you won't be as sore. I have done it numerous times and still do it now on days that I have limited time to workout.

Feel free to add me.
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I did Day 3 Level 1 yesterday too. I just upped my weights for a tougher workout and boy am I feeling it!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.I'm on Day 4 Level one.I'm doing it along with Insanity.It's tough going but it's good.

We can do this :)
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 4, Level 1! Add me if you like! :-)
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 Level 1, this was the hardest day so far. Not sore, but my muscles are TIRED, it was hard to push through the exercises. Feel free to add me.
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    Please add me. I'm on Level1 Day4. So far, so good.
  • Maewhet0126
    Maewhet0126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Has any beginners have a hard time with push ups? That's my weakest part of my body I have never been able to do one. Is there any other type of modifications you do besides "girl push ups"
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ^I want to know this too.. I'm thinking the "girl" pushups at the only modification but good lord even those are hard. I've always had horrible upper body strength!
  • LindaEmrys
    LindaEmrys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow Level 1 Day 2, doing 30DS a total of 4 times a week! Gods, I barely started and already hate the workout, but that's probably because I can actually feel it working... There are also plenty of 30DS groups you can join :)
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :D xx
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am doing 30DS as well feel free to add me and good luck ladies, you can do it