College girl looking for friends and support!! :)

Options
I'm new to this website and I'm looking to make friends! I'm still not too sure how this all works but I'm learning. I'm currently a college student from PA studying to be a high school English teacher. I'm trying to eat cleaner and healthier and start exercising regularly! I would love to have support on my journey to my goal weight and support others on their journey!!

Replies

• chanel1twenty
    chanel1twenty Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello, Kristen!
    I'm 21 so it seems like we're close in age and may be able to relate well! Feel free to friend me and discuss anything!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm an "older" college student. Feel free to add me as well.
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in school as well (though grad school). Add me!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear that you are seeking support. I can provide you with support, motivation, and advice!

:)

-Jen
  • Jewels_in_the_rough
    Jewels_in_the_rough Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, as well! I am a 24 year old in college. I'm having a hard time building a friends list on here, where people talk and encourage, so please add me!
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am just finishing up my freshman year in college and love having friends I can relate to! Anyone feel free to add :)!
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I know the feel 3rd year hear, it is no joke. Add away.
  • lovelymrsbasham
    Options
    HI there! :) Welcome :D I'm 19. I'm not in college but I'll be sure to be a good motivator if you'd like to add me ^_^
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 24 year old grad student, I was really active on here for a while and then a few weeks ago I kind of stopped, I'm back at it though and looking for new friends, everyone feel free to add me!
  • Buford83
    Buford83 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm new to this website and I'm looking to make friends! I'm still not too sure how this all works but I'm learning. I'm currently a college student from PA studying to be a high school English teacher. I'm trying to eat cleaner and healthier and start exercising regularly! I would love to have support on my journey to my goal weight and support others on their journey!!
    An English teacher? Good on ya'! I'm working on my history degree right now. 22 and going to school in Georgia. I've started getting relatively active on here, but this is my first day actually posting on the message boards. Trying to lose a few pounds, but I know I need to keep myself motivated to do it!

Good luck with your degree and feel free to add me, I haven't really talked to anyone on here just yet haha.
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm nowhere near your age, but I'm also a PA native and we have some educational goals in common as well...feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Well im a 25 year old military student...lol we are forver taking classes in and out of the military :S But im supportive and you may add me if you would like.
  • mlanska
    mlanska Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi,

I am a student as well - a grad student ending my 3rd year studying Cognitive Psychology. School life and being fit does not easily go hand-in-hand. I am looking for support too, so let us support each other.

Go get 'em, English teacher! Maybe you can help me with some of my grammar issues as well ;)
  • mlanska
    mlanska Posts: 7
    Options
    \
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'll be 21 in June and graduating in September (starting my Masters then as well!). Add me :)
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I am in college! Ooo Ooo Me Mee!