first week done

Options
eriny
eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
well we just finished the first week of p90x :drinker: we pushed it hard and it felt great !!! minus being sore a few days after plyometrics :laugh:

Replies

• glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That first day of PlyoX generally leaves you walking funny for awhile...going down stairs is a bit of a challenge the next day!
  • eriny
    Options
    That first day of PlyoX generally leaves you walking funny for awhile...going down stairs is a bit of a challenge the next day!

lol yes !! i agree :laugh:
  • steve8113
    steve8113 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    congrats, let the good times roll. im finally on recovery week of phase 1 :D seeing a difference now :D love it
  • eriny
    Options
    congrats, let the good times roll. im finally on recovery week of phase 1 :D seeing a difference now :D love it

congrats steve do you have any pics to show
  • eriny
    Options
    and steve is that 3 weeks done then recovery
  • steve8113
    steve8113 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    yeah, you do 3 weeks then recovery. it actually goes quite quick. i was surprised. dont take pics for a bit yet, got to wait till ay 30 lol. my results aren't dramatic but i can feel it working. i am starting to increase my calories now though, i was working on about 1400 but going upto 1500-1600 as i think its needed. i am scared to increase to much but still believe it needs to increase.
  • eriny
    Options
    yeah, you do 3 weeks then recovery. it actually goes quite quick. i was surprised. dont take pics for a bit yet, got to wait till ay 30 lol. my results aren't dramatic but i can feel it working. i am starting to increase my calories now though, i was working on about 1400 but going upto 1500-1600 as i think its needed. i am scared to increase to much but still believe it needs to increase.

i with you on calories i have been 1700 but they are telling me to increase to 2000 -2500 :indifferent: