Are you holidaying /vacaying this year?

Options
Pardyqueenxoxo
Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
Hmmmm this time next week ill be booking a holiday to Turkey! (first holiday in 3years)

I need to get my bikini body on!

Anyone else got plans for holiday/vacation? x x

Replies

• pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Ah I love Turkey so much :heart: hoping to go next year. Where abouts in Turkey are you going?

I'm off to Spain in June, can't wait although I'm not happy with my body so I'm the same as you. Need to start bloody bucking my ideas up :smile:
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    we're going to the mountains for our anniversary in July & possibly the beach next month...im excited, its been awhile since we've gotten to go anywhere too :)

Enjoy Turkey, that sounds awesome!!!!!!! =)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    We are off on May 13th to the Dominican Republic to Punta Cana for two weeks I cant wait :drinker: This is our 10 year there in a row.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Same here, and going with friends, and they are younger and fitter than me. July, loads of time to sort it mind
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Yup! We're going to Fuerteventura in October. We've also got a week in a static caravan in Wales in the kids summer holidays and a couple of weekends away in the Yorkshire dales over the next couple of months. And next month a weekend camping with some friends down near Avebury.

I love my breaks away, I have to have things booked in to look forward to lol.
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    I do quite fancy Turkey myself, seen some beautiful pics from there.
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I will be going to see my mum in Spain in a couple of months so am working hard at the moment. I want to be able to enjoy the sangria and tapas when I get there without feeling guilty :)
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Turkey is an absolutely wonderful place I've only been 3 times but if I had it my way, I'd be there all the time.

There's only one problem, if you are going with girl friends then you need to be so careful or if your going alone in general. If you are going with a family or your boyfriend then you're okay :) They wont pester you as much.

Absolutely love it there though, such friendly people and atmosphere xxx
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    We have a cruise planned for August with the kids (visiting Barmuda, Haiti, Puerto Rico and St. Thomas) and a trip to Hawaii planned for December. I love traveling so much!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    Ah I love Turkey so much :heart: hoping to go next year. Where abouts in Turkey are you going?

I'm off to Spain in June, can't wait although I'm not happy with my body so I'm the same as you. Need to start bloody bucking my ideas up :smile:

I cant decide where to go! Antalya? marmaris? side? etc etc? Where did you go? x x
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    June - Croatia [Pag]
    July - New York
    September - Greece [Crete]

Good summer ahead
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    we're going to the mountains for our anniversary in July & possibly the beach next month...im excited, its been awhile since we've gotten to go anywhere too :)

Enjoy Turkey, that sounds awesome!!!!!!! =)

have a fab anniv|! x x
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options

Never been, it was either that or portugal x x
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    June - Croatia [Pag]
    July - New York
    September - Greece [Crete]

Good summer ahead

Sounds awesome! xxx
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Options
    Same here, and going with friends, and they are younger and fitter than me. July, loads of time to sort it mind

Where abouts are you going? I need inspiration! x x
  • witchy_wife
    Options

Never been, it was either that or portugal x x

I went to Portugal on my honeymoon :)
  • LSHANDREW
    LSHANDREW Posts: 39
    Options
    doing a stay-cation this year. 4wheeling in the mountains of Utah and a few days at Bear Lake. Maybe next year (when my truck is paid off) I will go outside the state.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    yes. i am in china (studying) but before going back home i'm going to thailand. omg this reminded me,i gotta get bikini ready.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i've been to turkey to alanya and it's really nice and hot...i got so TAN! :) enjoy!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    1 week full of rollercoasters, swimming, track and field events, hiking, camping in a popup camper, and enjoying summer.
    We look forward to it every year. best vacation :D