What supplements do you take daily?

Options
Please share what supplements you take daily, how much and the benefits for each. Fish oil? Flax seed? Vitamins? etc.....

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Not much.

A multivitamin for active metabolism --- it has caffeine so I don't have to bother with coffee, and I figure a few extra vitamins won't hurt. It also has the calcium and iron I don't always manage to get 100% from food.

2000mg Vitamin D --- I'm deficient and the doc told me to take this. I live in the desert, so there is no way in hell that I'm going out in the sun without sunscreen.

Probiotic --- Ehhhh, it's sort of necessary. Digestive issues aren't pretty.

And I have fiber supplements and calcium supplements in the cabinet for those days when I don't get enough from food, but I don't use them every day.
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    1500 mg calcium with Vitamin D (I have osteoperia so that is a "prescribed" dose)
    1000 mg Fish oil
    Multi-vitamin
  • coyotemule
    Options
    I take Biotin, B12 and a multi vitamin and in the summer garlic(I ride and train horses and it helps with the biting bugs).

My weight loss help is by 1st Phorm its called BMR Bliss go fast pack it has a thyroid sport pill, a energy / craving eliminator support and a Down time sleep an cortisone support pill. I am bad about eating when i am board at worjk at home hell even in the car and it eliminates all that! I heard of it on the radio and tried it and love it. Been on it for not quite a month.