Cellulite gone!!! NSV!

Options
SerenaFisher
SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
I found the secret to getting rid of cellulite, it isn't a cream, it isn't a magic pill, it isn't starving yourself! It's hard work, dedication, and squats!! Here is a before and after of my bum, and as you can see though the cellulite is not GONE it is certainly better. Two kids, and 40 weeks of eating nothing but bad food and three months later BAM gotta love working out and eating well (Not perfect, I eat what I want still I just do everything in moderation.) In fact because of this NSV I am going to go have a few beers for me!! :drinker: Forgot height. 5'8" just in case you're wondering.
First Pic February 4th (2 weeks after daughter) 155lbs
Second Pic April 20th 145lbs 3 months (12 weeks) after baby girl. I have lost about 4% body fat, my goal is to lose 3 to 6% more (Putting me between 16 to 19%)
6553648_2068.jpg

Replies

• CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I can certainly see the difference. Looking good!
  • AngelineTheBaker
    AngelineTheBaker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WOW that's amazing! And you've got a sweet can now! :-)
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Thanks. I am hoping to see the "dimples" when I am done. I know that's just a matter of body fat and lifting some weights to get muscle built. :) Hopefully by this summer. I've never had the dimples so that would be awesome!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you just had a baby recently!? Awesome job!
  • Michelle12583
    Michelle12583 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, congrats. Hoping I can get the same results! I have a lot of weight to lose still but still hopeful I can get rid of this cellulite. I have been doing squats as well and have noticed a huge difference but have lots of work left still =).
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    My baby girl was born January 14th, 2013 so I had her recently. :) I started working out two weeks after she was born, I couldn't believe how out of shape I was when I started. I did the 30 Day Shred as a beginning point, then I went to forty minutes of cardio/calisthenics a day, and now I do sixty minutes and mix my cardio with an elliptical trainer. I have also started walking since the weather is nicer. I am hoping walking will finish firming up the back side, and take the rest of the cellulite to a minimum.

@Michelle the first few months didn't show much honestly, I felt like I was getting no where. Then I decided to try these bottoms on because I had taken a pic in them around the 4th of February and I was shocked at the difference. I am a firm believer in documenting the weight loss, because it reminds you how far you've come.
  • jandyanj
    jandyanj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    great job...my "baby" girl is Jan 14th as well...but 2008 - and about to start K in Sept...LOL
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sweet! *kitten* is looking great...keep up the good work.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    great job...my "baby" girl is Jan 14th as well...but 2008 - and about to start K in Sept...LOL
    Aw that's so cute ^_^ she was due 1/13/13 and we were hoping that would be her birthday because her daddies lucky number is 13 :D

Hard to believe how time flies isn't it?
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for mine to be gone too! Good job!
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    The hard work sure pays off! A couple years ago I was 160lbs-ish and it took me a while to really realize what I had done to my body when I found the cellulite on my thighs and butt. It's not completely gone but about 35lbs less + exercise/strength training has lessened the appearance of the majority of it. Congrats!! Be proud!! :flowerforyou: You look great!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Congrats.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    The difference is AMAZING.......Definitely gettin gmy few more squats in for the day!!! Congrats
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    There really is a big difference. How many squats are you doing and how often?
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Squats are included in my work out DVD's. Each DVD consists of at least 5 minutes of squats that involve jump training. I haven't had the money to get the equipment to do weighted squats, and I do not have a membership. After I get through insanity I hope to buy a squat rack.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    The hard work sure pays off! A couple years ago I was 160lbs-ish and it took me a while to really realize what I had done to my body when I found the cellulite on my thighs and butt. It's not completely gone but about 35lbs less + exercise/strength training has lessened the appearance of the majority of it. Congrats!! Be proud!! :flowerforyou: You look great!!
    :flowerforyou: its great when the body transforms. Congrats to your 35lbs!

And thank you everyone else. I am really hoping to make it to the beach this year haha.
  • kevfun73
    kevfun73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story with us and I wish you continued success. Exercise is by far the most effective way to get rid of cellulite!
  • petamanarcarolyn
    Options
    great work :-) i can notice a bit of difference in m bottom and i put it down to squats too :-) these pics are great motivation to keep going. thanks for sharing :-)
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    No problem :) I am still working, I really love squats. I think as I add more weight my results will be much better.
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is exactly why we need to take pics! Congrats, look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!