Advocare success out there?

Options
The first time I did the Advocare 24 day challenge I lost 10 pounds. I just wanted to know about others who had success on the 24 day challenge! :)

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm a distributor, I haven't done the challenge yet, but my wife has and she lost about 10 pounds and I think 15 inches total during the 24 days and it has helped her keep going. It has been a few weeks and she is at her lowest weight in a long time and recently bought close in a size that she wasn't sure she would see again!
  • doctorwhome
    Options
    I'm going to start the challenge next week. I have a friend that lost about 16 inches, and ran her first 10k a few weeks after the completed the challenge. I'm always skeptical of these types of things, but she's not one for gimmicks so we'll see.
  • ranae32
    ranae32 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I to am a distributor mainly because i love the products and wanted a discount. My husband and i both did the challenge. I lost 10lbs he lost 12 and we are running our first 10k in 2 weeks and are glad we shed the extra weight! My favorite product so far is spark!!! I LOVE it!
  • meggielovesrayray
    Options
    SPARK IS WONDERFUL! lol :) Congrats!
    I think I'm going to start over on it again. It makes me feel awesome after I finish it. :)
  • tbrooke2000
    tbrooke2000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am just doing the 10-day cleanse... on day 3 and have lost 6.2 already.. (haven't logged it yet since my week isn't up). Just using it as a "kick-start" to get back on track
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have all items to start the 24 day challenge, but can someone help me with what to take and when? It just came in a box with zero instruction!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I tried pushing Advocare and it was very successful. I went from having about 30 close friends to just 2 and that's just because they both owe me about $50 each. So yes! Lots of success.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    More multi-level marketing snake oil. Read http://healthpsych.psy.vanderbilt.edu/ADVOCARE.htm for an overview.
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt call it a success story but i have tried the Advocare 10 day cleanse, I really liked it. I did not follow the eating instruction or even read them for that matter, i just continued on with my regular MFP goals but took the suppliments and drank the fiber and i felt very "clean" after the ten days. lol

SPARK is delicious but i personally have never felt an energy spike from it.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I tried pushing Advocare and it was very successful. I went from having about 30 close friends to just 2 and that's just because they both owe me about $50 each. So yes! Lots of success.

LOVE this
  • Labrae90
    Labrae90 Posts: 36
    Options
    I think if I could tolerate the nasty taste of the cleanse I would have stuck with it and done it. Taste is everything to me... and if it tastes horrible... no way am I doing it. I wish those that do it the very best. :flowerforyou:
  • pmcfarland68
    Options
    I did the 24 day Challenge and it really kicked started my weight loss. I lost 11 pounds and 13.25 inches. I still do the meal replacement shakes, the Spark and the vitamins. Love Advocare!! Since completing the challenge I have lost a total of 25 pounds and 26.5 inches. I joined Curves Complete right after the challenge. I stared with Advocare Feb 25, 2013.
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    LOVED the clense.... in fact I do it twice a year! I have yet to try the 24 day Challenge, might just have to try it out!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I have all items to start the 24 day challenge, but can someone help me with what to take and when? It just came in a box with zero instruction!

The person whom you bought it from should have directed you how to do the challenge.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Had great success from the 24 Day Challenge and now having success building our business. Good luck to everyone doing the challenge.
  • I've been doing the Advocare 24 day challenge. I am two weeks in and I am feeling itchy all over my face and head. I don't have a rash, but it's almost like phantom itching. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • dcollins12
    dcollins12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Question about being a distributor... Are there rules for being a distributor, like do you have to keep up with sales and things like that? I mainly want the discount and really hate selling.
  • dcollins12
    dcollins12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What did you take after the 24day challenge?
  • joshparmeter
    Options
    On day 4 of the challenge today. It is awesome. I have been drinknig Spark for a couple of months now, and just love it. I havent had a soda pop for months now! I am eagerly awaiting the shake next week though. I feel like I want a treat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!