Thighs!!

Options

Replies

• mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I've always had big thighs - too much ballet and horse riding! - but all of a sudden they're firm! Hubs poked them when we were walking and said "Is that your running trousers which make your thighs feel hard?" to which I enjoyed replying "no - its muscle!":bigsmile: And today I was trying the "10 squats before/after you pee" and I could feel all these muscles moving - it was a werid moment (especially in a summer dress:laugh: )

And I have lost some inches off them too.:smile: But they're still bigger than 22":grumble:
  • just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love my thighs! (Didn't expect that, did you?)

I'm still working on reducing fat, so yeah, they aren't as defined as they are going to be or as they once were. I'm proud that they are shapely, strong and healthy. They may not be everyone's preference, but they are mine and I love them I hope that others will post pics of their thighs to show them off too!

At the time of this pic a couple of months ago, I measured them at 22" at the widest part. I think I'm still pretty close to that!

zyzlkfV.jpg
    homer-drooling-o.gif
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Ignore the dirty mirror..

thigh1_zps7b0841ec.jpg?t=1366901851

thigh2_zpse7b01aa3.jpg?t=1366901968
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    the key is to focus on how awesome the strength is or the potential.
    jiggly or not. when you're dead lifting hundreds of pounds no one will be pointing at cellulite.
    the potential is very inspiring. even if you don't like your starting numbers,
    we are women and we were made to be strong.
    we can always improve. get stronger.
    do what you thought was impossible.
    it is a powerful feeling and no one can take it away.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

HOT!!!
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    STRONG THIGH LOVE TO ALL THE BEAUTIES HERE! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Mine are getting stronger as is my love for them. Once I lose the fat I'll be much happier with them. No pics as I'm not there yet but when I am you'll be bored of the photos :wink:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the "paint job" had to make it MFP appropriate.

c68605ce-2311-4e76-a070-ecd0398bfc03_zpsa71f3df8.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    Options

Nice!! Those thighs are killer!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Such a sexaayyy hookah I have!!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    shoooot I'll partake in some leg lovin' - starting to hurt my feeling with all the leg bashing I saw yesterday....

(these were taken a few months ago for my booty progress, BUT, it works right?) :wink:

legs_zps23f13e82.jpg
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    shoooot I'll partake in some leg lovin' - starting to hurt my feeling with all the leg bashing I saw yesterday....

(these were taken a few months ago for my booty progress, BUT, it works right?) :wink:

legs_zps23f13e82.jpg
    You look amazing!!
  • ZoeLifts
    Options

legs_zps23f13e82.jpg

This works! Booty and thighs both look fabulous!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    both of you ladies look amazing! and bravo for the proud posts! I sure would like to see more of this and less of "I worked out and now I have some muscle wah wah" .. really hope this gives some ladies some confidence. :flowerforyou:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous thighs everywhere!!!! I'll post mine when I get home from work.
  • CCNYE63
    CCNYE63 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nice thighs everyone! I've been working on mine, but have a little more firming up to do. Now my problem is the sag just above my knees. Any thoughts on how to firm that up?
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    20130401closeup-vi.jpg

I want the inner thigh line. I've had it before, I will have it again, also I have pretty nice abs that aren't showing up but I want some seriously defined six pack abs. :D

All you ladies have fabulous thighs... When I saw thighs I actually thought this was going to be a chicken recipe thread :laugh:
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    Nice thighs everyone! I've been working on mine, but have a little more firming up to do. Now my problem is the sag just above my knees. Any thoughts on how to firm that up?

Unfortunately, you cannot spot reduce. The main thing is to reduce fat all over, and that area will diminish, or get firmer. I had the same issue and it has gone away as time has gone on while I recomp my body.
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    20130401closeup-vi.jpg

I want the inner thigh line. I've had it before, I will have it again, also I have pretty nice abs that aren't showing up but I want some seriously defined six pack abs. :D

All you ladies have fabulous thighs... When I saw thighs I actually thought this was going to be a chicken recipe thread :laugh:

Awesome!!