Football Fanatics

Options
Well happy Thursday! As you ladies may not know I'm a HUGE Ravens fan and have been going through football withdraw but tonight is the NFL 2013 draft so I will be glued to the screen to see who my team picks up. How many of you are huge football fans and who are you a fan of? Will you be watching the draft to see who your team picks?

Replies

• esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Happy draft day. I'll be watching to see who the Packers select and can't wait for training camp to start. Congrats on winning the Super Bowl!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I am a football fan, but I do not have a favorite NFL team. I watch them all. When I was in High School I was a Packers fan and I still have my packers jacket that I wear sometimes. And I also live close to St Louis, so I have Rams apparel, even though they are not very good.

My family are big fans of the Alabama Crimson Tide for college football.

BUT I am a huge Jr Comets fan, my son's Jr High Football team. In just one more year he will be in High School and I will be a huge Comets fan!!
  • Buford83
    Buford83 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm a huge Patriots and Falcons fan. I've known players who have played for both teams, but I've been a Patriots fan since I was young, the Falcons fan came along after I moved to Georgia and the 97/98 seasons. I'm interesting to see who everyone will take in the draft, but I have an idea of what to expect.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Denver Broncos fan here. I probably will not be watching but will know what is going on because my husband will watch. lol.
  • rakens1
    rakens1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Happy Draft day to all of you Ladies too. I am new to My Fitness Pal and am excited about the program. I am a huge Raves and Broncos fan. I am too excited about the draft today. Let's see if the best draft choices go to where they are supposed to go! Will check in tomorrow.:smokin:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am a Giant Giants fan! Will be watching up until they draft at 19 at least.

I do hate this new format, Draft Saturday was always my favorite. Get up early, fire up the smoker, have some buddies come over with plenty of good spring beers and spend the day watching ESPN break down each pick and talk up each new millionaire.

Now with it on Thursday nights, i will get in from the gym eat my dinner and probably just watch it myself with a drink or two. Spend the next two draft days following it on my phone.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Cowboys and Browns fan here! Will definitely be watching!!!!!!!!!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Oh hey Ravens fan...I'm a huge Steelers fan. ;) I'll be on it!
  • CJpgh
    CJpgh Posts: 52
    Options
    I agree with gorilla. Sat drafts were the best. Road trip to nyc with buddies. Cant wait to see the first what the hell. Nfl network does a much better job than espn. Mcblowme sux. Thats todd mcshay.

Go steelers.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    As a Raiders fan draft day is WAAAAAYYY over-rated....Love my signing class for my Nittany Lions tho!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Our TV will be on the draft for the next 3 days. This is my husband's version of the football season. He loves it! So yep...we'll be watching to see how the Pack takes for sure!
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Redskin Fan here.... I'll be watching the draft tonight to see what the Skins do (currently we don't have a pick until the 2nd round #51:sad: ) and I'll be watching to see what players I may want to draft on my fantasy football teams (which I currently have 8 teams)!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Happy Draft Day! I will be seeing who the Chargers and the Saints pick up. 19 more Sundays before the Saints take on the Falcons! GO BREES!
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    I live in Pittsburgh, need I say more!? I bleed black and gold!! GO STEELERS!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    LOVE FOOTBALL!!!! Counting down to pre-season already!!! :heart:
  • MeganWillet
    MeganWillet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Chicago Bears! :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I live in Pittsburgh, need I say more!? I bleed black and gold!! GO STEELERS!

Love!
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Happy Draft Day! I will be seeing who the Chargers and the Saints pick up. 19 more Sundays before the Saints take on the Falcons! GO BREES!

your awesome!!!

Brees for president! who dat saints all the way this year we actually have a coach so people better look out
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    GIANTS FAN!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

your awesome!!!

Brees for president! who dat saints all the way this year we actually have a coach so people better look out

Hell yeah we have the entire coaching staff back...time to put the ball in the endzone! WHO DAT!