Self-esteem boosters!

Michellerw1
Michellerw1 Posts: 367
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Ok, ladies (and guys!). There are alot of posts around here about things that happen (inflicted by each ourselves and others) about incidents that make us feel bad about ourselves. Let's flip it.

Post a message and answer the following questions:

1. What part of your body do you have the most confidence in?

2. What part of your personality do you have the most confidence in?

3. What is one thing you do to boost your self esteem (ex: wear red lipstick, meet a goal, etc.)?

4. What is the best compliment that you have recieved recently?

The big thing is NO NEGATIVITY!!!! Be egotistical. Be self-centered. Just for a few minutes. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Darkraven
    Darkraven Posts: 43
    1. What part of your body do you have the most confidence in? My hands (weird I know lol)

2. What part of your personality do you have the most confidence in? My honesty

3. What is one thing you do to boost your self esteem (ex: wear red lipstick, meet a goal, etc.)? My sparkly earrings!

4. What is the best compliment that you have recieved recently? Again weird but the above mentioned earrings lol! I get lots of compliments on them and I love it!
  • bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    1. What part of your body do you have the most confidence in?

My EYES!!! I love them!

2. What part of your personality do you have the most confidence in?

I'm pretty funny, I think!

3. What is one thing you do to boost your self esteem (ex: wear red lipstick, meet a goal, etc.)?

Wear high heels!!! Drives my husband CRAZY! Just that I'm being so feminine.

4. What is the best compliment that you have received recently?

I don't know if its a compliment but people keep asking me how much weight I've lost, which makes me feel good that people notice!
  • fchopin42
    fchopin42 Posts: 51
    1. What part of your body do you have the most confidence in? Hmmm my eyes

2. What part of your personality do you have the most confidence in? My kindness

3. What is one thing you do to boost your self esteem (ex: wear red lipstick, meet a goal, etc.)? get dressed nicely and wear make-up (I'm a stay at home mom to two young children and rarely do this)

4. What is the best compliment that you have recieved recently? My son (he's 4) told me I looked really pretty a few days ago. LOL
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    1. What part of your body do you have the most confidence in? My arms - No more extra wave!

2. What part of your personality do you have the most confidence in? My sense of humor

3. What is one thing you do to boost your self esteem (ex: wear red lipstick, meet a goal, etc.)? Look back to where I was 6 months or a year ago, and realize the changes I have made.

4. What is the best compliment that you have recieved recently? I was called petite, I was told that I look like a 16 year old, and I was called skinny. I have never been called petite or skinny. I have had people request me as a friend on here to be their motivation. I think that has been the best motivation for ME!
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    1. What part of your body do you have the most confidence in? My legs. They are very long and now nice and firm!

2. What part of your personality do you have the most confidence in? My intelligence

3. What is one thing you do to boost your self esteem (ex: wear red lipstick, meet a goal, etc.)? Passing other bikers/runners on trails

4. What is the best compliment that you have recieved recently? A guest at work didn't believe that I was 26 until I showed her my ID. She though I was 22!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    1. What part of your body do you have the most confidence in?- My legs- they are very tone, always have been -

2. What part of your personality do you have the most confidence in? - being caring and loving- a mommy

3. What is one thing you do to boost your self esteem (ex: wear red lipstick, meet a goal, etc.)? uuummm this one is hard- meet goals i guess

4. What is the best compliment that you have received recently? - someone told me i look like i have lost weight
This discussion has been closed.